Good news! Today at 12:00 PM (EST) Stampin' Up! will be enhancing our ordering features for our online customers. Here are the new benefits:
- All orders will now go through a demonstrator. If you have already selected me as your demonstrator, you won't have to repeat the process!
- No more preferred pricing. Having two prices for each item was confusing, so we've simplified the process.
- Guest checkout. If who do not want to commit to creating an account will no longer be deterred from ordering. You can now check out as a guest. You are still required to select a demonstrator and can select whether to pass on your contact information to me.
- New features for our shopping bag. You can now easily save bag contents. Also, when adding items to your bag, you can choose to go directly to the bag or continue shopping. We've also included a progress bar to guide you through the ordering process.
- Enjoy more images. You asked for it–you got it. Additional product images are bigger and easier to view.
- Enhanced sorting. Now you can sort merchandise based on newest or oldest–a real plus when you want to see the latest MDS downloads.
- Sale prices are clearly marked. Items on sale are clearly marked without having to add them to your bag (as shown below). You can also sort products by the sales price (instead of according to the original price).
- Hostess code issues will prompt action. For instance, you will be prompted if you enter a new hostess code after returning to a saved shopping bag that already had a hostess code present.
And here's what you will see if they enter a hostess code that is no longer valid.
- Contact preferences. You will be able to state whether they want to be contacted (by us or by a demonstrator) or not. (See the check box at the bottom of the screenshot below.)
I hope you find these changes as exciting as I do.
Take advantage of the exciting weekly deals and new clearance rack items and place you next online order today. Use Hostess code SCNCQPCF for your chance to win hostess benefits!