Have you played with the products in the Artistry Blooms Product Suite yet? The sweeping brushstrokes and a beautifully blended color gradient mingle with a wildflower bouquet for refined results or a stunning statement.
Today I am sharing a gorgeous all occasions card I created in my weekly Facebook LIVE featuring a few of the products from this wonderful suite.
Did you know I am doing some LIVE papercrafting every Tuesday at 12:30PM EST in my CreativeLee Yours Studio Facebook group? Jump on over and join the Facebook group now. Looking forward to seeing you and your crafty friends Tuesday for our next LIVE papercrafting!
The background layer of the focal point is created by cutting the Artistry Blooms Designer Series paper into strips, offsetting them and adhering into place. This awesome paper gives you a fabulous ombre effect without any mess. LOVE IT!
The delicate hand-drawn bouquet image is embossed with White Emboss Powder. Isn’t this stunning?
We are featuring the Artistry Blooms product suite in this month’s Exclusive All Star Tutorial Bundle! There are so many great projects you will not want to miss out on. CLICK HERE to find out more about the December 2020 Exclusive Tutorials.
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ (folded in half) Basic Black cardstock
- (2) 3-7/8″ x 3-7/8″ Coastal Cabana or Mango Melody cardstock
- (2) 3-3/4″ x 3-3/4″ Whisper White cardstock
- 3-3/4″ x 6″ DSP cut into five 3/4″ strips (blue sample) or six 5/8″ strips (mango sample)
- Scrap Basic Black cardstock- die cut
Did you miss the LIVE I did this week in my CreativeLee Yours Studio Facebook group? No worries, watch the video replay below to see how to re-create this project. Be sure to leave me a comment and share the video with your crafty friends! While you are watching, I would appreciate you subscribing to my YouTube channel.
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the video)Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE M7USSPUU to take advantage of all my Rewards!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
If you love great deals, our Giant Year-End Closeout event is the perfect time to shop. You’ll get deep discounts on your favorite products from the August–December 2020 Mini Catalog. The Year-End Closeout happens only once a year and all items are while supplies last, so be sure to get your order in before your favorites are gone. Don’t forget to also check the Clearance Rack for updates as well…there are sooo many great deals!!!!LOVE IT!
Sale ends January 4, 2021
Receive 12 tutorials all bundled together featuring products from the Artistry Blooms Suite
Purchase the December 2020 EXCLUSIVE tutorials bundle for $15 USD:
January-June 2022 Mini Catalog Shares
I am happy to announce I am hosting a Designer Paper Share and a Ribbon Share! Yes, Stampin’ Up! has done it again… this catalog is absolutely fantabulous and I’m super excited I get to share these awesome new designer papers and ribbons with you. You are going to LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them! Click HERE to learn more.
Deadline to register for the share is January 8, 2022. (US residents only).
The Maker’s Mojo Creative Team is pleased to present our latest event and collaboration! We’re so excited to help you find your creative mojo through multiple stamping presentations at our upcoming event! Whether you create on your own or teach others, you are sure to find inspiration. See the event details and register HERE
Registration Ends January 20,2022
The new January-June 2022 Mini Catalog starts January 4, 2022! Whoo Hoo! Do you want one?
There are several ways to get the new catalog from me…
- Purchase the Starter kit & Join My Diemonds Team. It’s an exciting time to be demonstrator…you can even choose upcoming products from the new mini catalog in your starter kit when you join in December! Yippee!!
- Have you placed an order with me in the last 6 months? If not, be sure to place an order with me this month to ensure you are on my list and I will be sure to get the new catalogs out to you.
- Become a Paper Pumpkin subscriber with me HERE.
- Join the Forget Me Not Club HERE
Thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator!
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE