I hope you enjoy my creation.
For my project, I am sharing a stunning Holiday card that showcases the photographic images of snow and ice in the Feels Like Frost Specialty Designer Series Paper.
This is a Holiday card you can quickly create a stack of in a short amount of time.
The design is elevated by adding dimension and texture with the beautiful Evergreen Forest 3D Embossing Folder. LOVE IT!
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ (folded in half) Purple Posy cardstock
- 5-1/4″ x 4″ Whisper White cardstock- emboss
- 4-1/8″ x 2-7/8″ DSP
- 4-1/4″ x 3″ Purple Posy cardstock
- 5-1/4″ x 4″ Whisper White cardstock (inside)
- 2-7/8″ x 4-1/8″ DSP (inside)
Want to give this one a try? Download the printable tutorial FREE as my gift for stopping by!
Hope you enjoy!
Thanks for coming by my blog today and taking part in this hop with us! I know you are going to love the other projects in this hop so don’t forget to click on the image below go to the next blog to find your way through all the blogs, you do not want to miss a project!
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to enable the links)
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
It’s time for my 12 days of Holidays project ideas! I am excited to share a Halloween, two Fall, eight Christmas and a Valentine set over the next 12 days. These ideas are Exclusive to my newsletter, so if you want to see them all, be sure and subscribe to my newsletter HERE.
SAVE 15% ON DESIGNER SERIES PAPER!
We all love gorgeous Designer Series Paper, and during this incredible sale, you can enjoy a 15% discount on select papers from the 2021-2022 Annual catalog! Now is a great time to stock up and save on some of our most popular paper designs!
SALES PERIOD:1 JULY–2 AUGUST
Did you miss the third class in the Home Décor series? No worries…you can still purchase the tutorial!
Class Three: Poinsettia Christmas Home Décor Class features products from the Poinsettia Place Suite (pg 14 Mini Catalog).
This class is perfect for stampers at any skill level.
Inks needed to complete this project per the instructions: Crumb Cake, Real Red, Garden Green and Versamark. You can order ink and adhesive HERE or use what you already have.
You can purchase the 15 page tutorial for only $20 USD: (note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the PayPal link)
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE