Who else loves an interactive card? I do!
Interactive cards are one of my favorites to gift. You are sure to get a big smile when your recipient opens this card!
Today I have a super fun Shaker card I created in my Tuesday YouTube LIVE where I shared a fun crafty hack…use a clear envelope as an easy alternate to create the shaker portion of the card!
Many of us learned to make a traditional shaker card with Window Sheets and Foam Adhesive Strips, but this is so much faster and not as bulky to send through the mail.
I love that this layout is so fast & easy PLUS it can be used for any occasion with a quick change of the colors & sentiment.
To create this sweet Valentine project, I pulled in the new Share A Milkshake Bundle. I am sooo loving this stamp set and coordinating die set.
Make your paper crafts and cards extra sweet with the Share A Milkshake stamp set and die bundle. Create layered looks using the dies, then add details with the coordinating stamps. Celebrate those special occasions or simply share your love of frozen treats with this delicious bundle!
If you love today’s project, you will not want to miss our January 2023 Cultivated Creativity DIY Papercrafting Kit where we are featuring the Share A Milkshake Bundle! Whether you’re a beginner or advanced paper crafter, our monthly kits will widen your paper crafting abilities, teach you new skills, save you time and give you plenty of one-of-a-kind projects. See full details and register HERE
Project Layers (Imperial):
- 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” Thick Basic White Cardstock
- 2-1/2” x 1-1/2” Basic White Cardstock- die cut label
- 1” x 1-3/4” Basic White, Real Red, and Sweet Sorbet Cardstocks- die cut hearts
- (2) 4-1/2” x 3-1/4” Real Red Cardstock
- (2) 4-3/4” x 3-1/2” Sweet Sorbet Cardstock
- 1-5/8” x ¾” Sweet Sorbet Cardstock- die cut border
- 4-3/8” x 3-1/8” DSP
- 4-3/8” x 3-1/8” Basic White Cardstock (inside)
- Approx. 20” Ribbon
Project Layers (Metric):
- 14.8 cm x 21 cm Thick Basic White Cardstock
- 6.5 cm x 4 cm Basic White Cardstock- die cut label
- 2.5 cm x 4.5 cm Basic White, Real Red, and Sweet Sorbet Cardstocks- die cut hearts
- (2) 12.4 cm x 8.1 cm Real Red Cardstock
- (2) 13 cm x 8.7 cm Sweet Sorbet Cardstock
- 4 cm x 2 cm Sweet Sorbet Cardstock- die cut border
- 12.1 cm x 7.8 cm DSP
- 12.1 cm x 7.8 cm Basic White Cardstock (inside)
- Approx. 51cm Ribbon
I have created a printable recipe with the complete supply list and cut dimensions for you. Simple click the button below to access the printable file.
Want to give this one a try? Watch the video below and be sure to leave me a comment. Don’t forget to share the video with your crafty friends! While you are watching, I would appreciate you subscribing to my YouTube channel.
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the video)
Wasn’t that super easy? What occasion will you be creating a card for using this shaker card hack?
Don’t forget to join me for some LIVE papercrafting every Tuesday at 12:30PM ET on my YouTube Channel where we will play with some new goodies from the current Catalogs! Jump on over and follow me now. Looking forward to seeing you and your crafty friends for our next LIVE papercrafting class!Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Gotta long shopping list? Get the most value, and purchase the Starter Kit TODAY! See details to get started HERE!
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE JRVUV7FC to take advantage of all my Rewards!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
I’m sure you agree…papercrafting can bring so much joy. Whether you use it for stress relief, to share your creativity, or have meaningful cards and gifts always at your fingertips, papercrafting has value that goes far beyond the projects.
There’s so much we can give our attention to and spend our time doing today, but what if you had something at your fingertips that allows you to create memories and express yourself instead of watching Netflix? That’s where our paper crafting kits come in!
January 2023 Cultivated Creativity Kit will feature the
Share A Milkshake Bundle from the 2023 January-April Mini Catalog.
Register for Cultivated Creativity no later than January 20, 2023 to get this sweet kit mailed to you!
Have a long wish list? Why not enjoy a discount on all your Stampin’ Up! purchases? Scroll down to find out more.
Share your creative passion with others and build wonderful relationships as an independent Stampin’ Up! demonstrator! When you join the Stampin’ Up! family thru me HERE during Sale-A-Bration, you have three Starter Kit Options to choose from…
- Option 1: The Exclusive Boho Blue Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machines ($63 value) + Select $175 worth of the product of your choice and only pay $129 with FREE SHIPPING!
- Option 2: The original White Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machines ($63 value) + Select $175 worth of the product of your choice and only pay $99 with FREE SHIPPING!
- Option 3: Select $175 worth of the product of your choice and only pay $99 with FREE SHIPPING!
Enjoy all the benefits risk FREE (no penalty to drop) when you purchase the ultimate Stampin’ Up! bundle…the Starter Kit!
As a demonstrator you will also earn all the great rewards when you shop during Sale-A-Bration, while enjoying a 20% product discount!
I welcome hobby stampers to my team! When you purchase the kit and join thru me you will instantly become a Diemond and earn access to all the benefits.
Why not give it a try? Do it for YOU! Need more info… CLICK HERE for more details on joining my team.
Questions? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text me at 336-671-1959… I would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have about joining or help you get started.
Earn your spot for a day of Stamping, Creating and Fun where we will celebrate YOU!
- FREE Make-n-Takes (we will meet via Zoom for the card class so we can craft together)!
- Games and Prizes!
- Exclusive Special Offers You Will NOT Want To Miss!
Event qualification runs January 5-February 28, 2023. See full details HERE.
Thank You for choosing me as your demonstrator!
Lost your creative Mojo? We are here for you…
The Maker’s Mojo Creative Team is pleased to present our latest event and collaboration! We’re so excited to help you find your creative mojo through multiple stamping presentations at our upcoming online global event! Whether you create on your own or teach others, you are sure to find inspiration. See the event details and register HERE
All Star Tutorial Bundle
Each month’s Tutorial Bundle will focus on a collection of products and includes TWELVE projects, with a how to video tutorial for each project, as well as photos, measurements and product lists. We even have measurements in both imperial and metric so anyone can create them. Yes, you’ll be able to create these projects right along with us!
What a great way to gain new & creative ideas and ALSO make the most of your products especially if you own the items in those collections.
The next subscription period is now open. See Full Details HERE
12 EXCLUSIVE tutorials each month for FREE!
I am offering the monthly Exclusive Project Tutorials FREE to my email subscribers. Yes! The Exclusive Projects team is comprised of a talented group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators sharing great ideas. There will be a wide variety of projects featuring multiple stamp sets each month that you will get for FREE…if you are a subscriber to my newsletter… Whoo Hoo!
Not yet a subscriber? Sign up HERE
What others’ are saying about the Exclusive Tutorial Bundles:
“Thank you so much – I always enjoy the fresh design options – you make card making fun again.”
“I LOVE and appreciate this special offer you give to your email subscribers. I always find lots of inspiration from the demonstrators and enjoy replicating their beautiful designs.”
-TY Barbara D
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Ready for a fun, monthly craft kit delivered directly to you, so you get all the joy of creating without having to do all the research, design and prep? Cultivated Creativity is for you! Click HERE to get started.
- Join my Online Forget Me Not (FMN) Card Club and elevate your hand made cards HERE.
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE Exclusive monthly PDF tutorial bundle when you subscribe to email list HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.