Welcome to our monthly Stampin’ Up! Trip Achievers Blog Hop! I feel so blessed to qualify to participate in this hop. A big thank you to everyone that supports me and my Stampin’ Up!® business. I could not have earned the trip without each and every one of you!
We have a fantastic hop to share with you today – full of inspiring ideas using current Stampin’ Up!® products. Follow along and check out all the other blogs in the hop (click on the names of other participants in the list below) so you can see some fabulous projects created by demonstrators who earned the Stampin’ Up!® 2022 Western Caribbean incentive trip. Don’t forget to leave me a comment while you are hopping…I love to hear from you!
I hope you enjoy my creation!
Today I am sharing another super cute Wobble Easel Card. This one features the adorable bunny from the Welcome Easter stamp set. This is a perfect card to display for everyone to enjoy.
Did you miss the one I shared the other day? Check it out HERE
It’s difficult to see in the pictures, but the Petal Pink card base is textured with the Scripty 3D embossing folder before adding on all the die-cut layers to create the easel. I love the added touch this texture adds to the project.
Want to see the bunny face wobble? Watch the video below to see it in action. This is created by adding a wire “spring” to connect the head to the card base. I created the spring with some 26gg wire I wrapped around a pencil.
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the video)
Do you love it?
- 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ Petal Pink cardstock
- 4-1/4″ x 3-1/4″ Pool Party cardstock- die cut
- 3-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ DSP- die cut
- 3-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ Pool Party cardstock- die cut
- 3-3/4″ x 5-1/2″ Pool Party cardstock- die cut
- 2-3/4″ x 2-1/4″ DSP- die cut
- 2-3/4″ x 2-1/4″ Whisper White cardstock- die cut
- 2-1/4″ x 2-1/2″ Whisper White cardstock- fussy cut
This project is just one of the great BONUS tutorials my FMN (Forget Me Not) Club members (and my Diemonds Demonstrator Team) have access to as a thank you for their membership. Sign up for the FMN Online Club to gain access to this and many more great tutorials.
There are so many great perks with each subscription option so be sure to click the links below to check out all the perks outlined in the member benefits.
Online Product Club (only available in the US)
Thanks for coming by my blog today and taking part in this hop with us! You may be starting here or have come from someone else’s blog – either way there is a list below to help you move around all the different blogs and be inspired by so many amazing ideas, you do not want to miss a project!
We all have our country listed – so if you are looking for a demonstrator, these are all top demonstrators in their country and would love to look after you with your Stampin’ Up!® shopping or if you would like to be a part of something bigger and join our Stampin’ Up!® teams.
Currently you are visiting my blog – Wendy Lee-USA so have a look at the list below to see who is next.
Hope you enjoy!
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the hop list)
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE 9UWPSDFW to take advantage of all my Rewards!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
The Stamping Around The World tutorial bundles are a collaborative effort between select demonstrators around the world. Each one contains at least ten unique tutorials which each include photos, a supply list, detailed instructions, and handy tips.
When you order $50 USD or more in Stampin’ Up! products from me between 2/11/20-2/17/20, you will receive this month’s tutorials for free! This is in addition to my Exclusive Project Tutorial Bundle so you double your rewards-whoo hoo!!!!!!!
You can also purchase the bundle on it’s own here for $15 USD:
Earn your spot for a day of Stamping, Creating and Fun where we will celebrate YOU!
- FREE Make-n-Takes (we will meet via Zoom for the card class so we can craft together)!
- Games and Prizes!
- Exclusive Special Offers You Will NOT Want To Miss!
Event qualification runs January 5-February 28, 2023. See full details HERE.
Thank You for choosing me as your demonstrator!
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Ready for a fun, monthly craft kit delivered directly to you, so you get all the joy of creating without having to do all the research, design and prep? Cultivated Creativity is for you! Click HERE to get started.
- Join my Online Forget Me Not (FMN) Card Club and elevate your hand made cards HERE.
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE Exclusive monthly PDF tutorial bundle when you subscribe to email list HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.