Welcome to the Maui Achievers Blog Hop! I feel so blessed to qualify to participate in this hop. A big thank you to everyone that supports me and my Stampin’ Up!® business. I could not have earned the trip without each and every one of you!
We have a fantastic hop to share with you today – full of inspiring ideas using the current Stampin’ Up!® products. Follow along and check out all the other blogs in the hop (click on the names of other participants in the list below) so you can see some fabulous cards and projects created by demonstrators who earned the Stampin’ Up!® Maui Elite incentive trip that will take place May 2021!
I hope you enjoy my creation!
Today I am sharing another super cute Wobble Easel Card. This one features the adorable bunny from the Welcome Easter stamp set. This is a perfect card to display for everyone to enjoy.
Did you miss the one I shared the other day? Check it out HERE
It’s difficult to see in the pictures, but the Petal Pink card base is textured with the Scripty 3D embossing folder before adding on all the die-cut layers to create the easel. I love the added touch this texture adds to the project.
Want to see the bunny face wobble? Watch the video below to see it in action. This is created by adding a wire “spring” to connect the head to the card base. I created the spring with some 26gg wire I wrapped around a pencil.
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the video)
Do you love it?
- 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ Petal Pink cardstock
- 4-1/4″ x 3-1/4″ Pool Party cardstock- die cut
- 3-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ DSP- die cut
- 3-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ Pool Party cardstock- die cut
- 3-3/4″ x 5-1/2″ Pool Party cardstock- die cut
- 2-3/4″ x 2-1/4″ DSP- die cut
- 2-3/4″ x 2-1/4″ Whisper White cardstock- die cut
- 2-1/4″ x 2-1/2″ Whisper White cardstock- fussy cut
This project is just one of the great BONUS tutorials my FMN (Forget Me Not) Club members (and my Diemonds Demonstrator Team) have access to as a thank you for their membership. Sign up for the FMN Online Club to gain access to this and many more great tutorials.
There are so many great perks with each subscription option so be sure to click the links below to check out all the perks outlined in the member benefits.
Online Product Club (only available in the US)
Thanks for coming by my blog today and taking part in this hop with us! I know you are going to love the other projects in this hop so don’t forget to use the list below to find your way through all the blogs, you do not want to miss a project! Currently you are visiting my blog – Wendy Lee-USA so have a look at the list below to see who is next.
Hope you enjoy!
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the hop list)
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE XZCCHK3Y!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
The Stamping Around The World tutorial bundles are a collaborative effort between select demonstrators around the world. Each one contains at least ten unique tutorials which each include photos, a supply list, detailed instructions, and handy tips.
When you order $50 USD or more in Stampin’ Up! products from me between 2/11/20-2/17/20, you will receive this month’s tutorials for free! This is in addition to my Exclusive Project Tutorial Bundle so you double your rewards-whoo hoo!!!!!!!
You can also purchase the bundle on it’s own here for $15 USD:
Let’s break it down:
- If you spend $50, you get one free level 1 product.
- If you spend $100, you get one free level 2 product, OR you can choose two level 1 items.
- If you spend $150, you have the option to choose three level 1 items or one level 1 item and one level 2 item.
That’s Not All…earn the adorable exclusive Little Lady Bug host stamp set FREE when you host a private class or place an order totaling $300 USD or more during our Sale-A-Bration promotion (January 3 – March 31, 2020). Yes this is on top of the Stampin’ Rewards!
Earn your spot for a day of Stamping, Creating and Fun where we will celebrate YOU!
- FREE Make n Takes
- Door prizes
- Games, Gifts and snacks!
Take part in a very special local (I’m in Pfafftown, NC) or choose the online Facebook event:
During Sale-A-Bration (Jan-March) you can earn FREE goodies from Stampin’ Up! and if you purchase $150.00 in merchandise or host your own Private Class during Sale-A-Bration, you will ALSO earn a spot to my
So we can celebrate YOU!
- Orders must be placed with Wendy Lee
- Total is before shipping and tax on all orders placed between Jan. 3-March 31, 2020.
- Private Class min. of $150.00 in orders to qualify
Let’s have fun together this Sale-A-Bration and have a reason to celebrate in April! (Tentative date is April 25th)
Thank You for choosing me as your demonstrator!
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE