Have you started making your cards to celebrate Easter yet?
Today I am sharing a super sweet card I created to celebrate the season. I just love the delicate stitched scallop edge created using the Stitched So Sweetly dies.
This project really is pretty quick to put together.
Isn’t this little bunny stinkin’ cute?
I created this using the Detailed Bands dies, Balloon Bouquet punch and the Vases Builder punch. LOVE IT!
- 4-1/4″ x 11″ (folded in half) Thick Whisper White cardstock
- 3″ x 4-1/4″ DSP
- 2-3/4″ x 4″ Whisper White cardstock- die cut
- 3-1/4″ x 5/8″ Balmy Blue cardstock
- 2″ x 2″ Balmy Blue cardstock-punched
- 1-3/4″ x 2″ Balmy Blue cardstock-die cut
- Scrap Whisper White cardstock- punched
- 4″ x 7/8″ DSP (inside)
CLICK HERE to download the printable tutorial FREE as my gift for stopping by!Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE 9MK9YMCH to take advantage of all my Rewards!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
The Stamping Around The World tutorial bundles are a collaborative effort between select demonstrators around the world. Each one contains at least ten unique tutorials which each include photos, a supply list, detailed instructions, and handy tips.
When you order $50 USD or more in Stampin’ Up! products from me between 3/10/20-3/16/20, you will receive this month’s tutorials for free! This is in addition to my Exclusive Project Tutorial Bundle so you double your rewards-whoo hoo!!!!!!!
You can also purchase the bundle on it’s own here for $15 USD:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE