I was in desperate need of some birthday cards and was wanting to play with the Delightfully Detailed laser cut paper…when I sat down to play I came up with today’s project. What do you think? I think it turned out lovely!
I love the Delicately detailed laser-cut sheets. They are vanilla on one side and white on the other side so they are so versatile. You can easily cut apart these sheets to use as accents on card fronts.
I am also loving the Stitched Rectangle dies. Have you played with these yet? I just love them! You will see these on several of the upcoming projects I share.
I used the two largest skinny rectangle dies to cut out each of the stitched frames.
These were each adhered to one of the panels from the laser-cut paper with liquid adhesive and then cut apart with the paper snips.
Each frame is adhered to the Vellum layer with foam strips to create a bit of a shadowbox appearance.
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ Thick White cardstock
- 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ Velum cardstock
- (3) 4″ x 2″ Thick White cardstock- die cut frames
- 1 panel Laser cut paper
- 1″ x 5-1/4″ Vellum cardstock- banner cut ends
- 1″ x 3-1/2″ Foil back with adhesive sheet
I backed the Lovely Lipstick foil paper with adhesive sheets before die-cutting the sentiment so I could just peel and stick it to the vellum banner layer.
This Grapefruit Grove & Lovely Lipstick foil paper is just one of the awesome products from the 2019 Sale-a-Bration offering you can earn FREE with a qualifying order! If this is one of your favorite Sale-a-Bration product, be sure to order your right away as we are expecting to run out of this item before Sale-a-Bration is over 3/31/19. See full promotion details HERE.
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code RH7CDQSX from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Let’s break it down:
- If you spend $50, you get one free level 1 product.
- If you spend $100, you get one free level 2 product, OR you can choose two level 1 items.
- If you spend $150, you have the option to choose three level 1 items or one level 1 item and one level 2 item.
It’s the perfect time to purchase those products you have your eye on while earning more products for free!
Want to earn EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month? Each month you will receive 12 tutorials all bundled together when you place a qualifying $50 order with me through my online store!
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and create shareable works of art featuring a variety of Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you will not want to miss HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE.