Today I am sharing a fun desktop calendar card created by Stephanie Daniel for our Diemonds team swap featuring a few of our awesome Sale-A-Bration products.
This project would look perfect on your desktop sitting next to the adhesive caddy I shared the other day. Did you miss the post for the adhesive caddy? CLICK HERE to check it out. Don;t forget to grab the tutorial so you can re-create the project.
I love Stephanie’s use of the rich colors pulled from the artistic Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper. She even used the coordinating Lovely Lily Pad stamp set and Lily Pad dies to decorate the calendar.
You can earn each of these fabulous coordinating product FREE with a qualifying purchase January 3–March 31, 2020, during our Sale-A-Bration promotion! Whoo Hoo!!!!
- 4-1/4″ x 11″ Pretty Peacock cardstock
- 3″ x 4″-scored at 1″, 2″ & 3″ Pretty Peacock cardstock
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ DSP
- 4-1/4″ x 1″ Blackberry Bliss cardstock- die cut
- 2-3/4″ x 1″ Garden Green cardstock- die cut
- 2-1/4″ x 1-3/4″ Melon Mambo cardstock- die cut
- 2-1/4″ x 1-3/4″ Flirty Flamingo cardstock- die cut
- 2″ x 1″ Whisper White cardstock-die cut
Mini calendars that measure approx. 3″ x 2-1/4″ and can be found seasonally at Taylored Expression. The 2020 calendars are not currently available, but the 2021 will be available this month.Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE PT42NTG4!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
The Birthday Bonanza Suite is so much fun! These party animals are sure to liven up your crafting bonanza!
Join me at my studio for the hands-on face to face class Saturday March 21, 2020, and we’ll make a card, gift card holder, treat bag, gift tag and cupcake topper. Your class fee also includes a half pack of designer paper, a spool of ribbon , a pack of sequins, a sheet of Stampin’ Dimensionals and a half pack of Foam Adhesive Strips. You’ll leave class with five finished projects and lots of supplies to make more!
This class is perfect for stampers at a moderate level.
See full details HERE. Click the button below to register today!
Can’t make the class, but still want to participate? No problem. You can choose to participate via my online class options! CLICK HERE for full details.
Did You Know?
My Diemonds Demonstrator Team has access to all the class tutorials via our private Facebook team page FREE! If your wish list is over $99, you may want to JOIN MY TEAM.
Sale-A-Bration is all about MORE: more free, more rewards and more fun! When you join the Stampin’ Up! family thru me HERE during Sale-A-Bration you select $125 worth of the product of your choice and only pay $99 with FREE SHIPPING!
But that is not all, during Sale-A-Bration your kit also includes Extra Perks…Get a stack of our new Regals, Subtles, Neutrals, Brights, and 2020—2022 In Color 6×6 Designer Papers for FREE! That’s 200 sheets of fabulous paper-whoo hoo!!!! Enjoy all the benefits risk FREE (no penalty to drop) when you purchase the ultimate Stampin’ Up! bundle…the Starter Kit!
As a demonstrator you will also earn all the great rewards when you shop during Sale-A-Bration, while enjoying a 20% product discount!
Questions? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text me at 336-671-1959… I would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have about joining or help you get started.
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE