Today I am sharing a lovely easel fun fold card that is also a shaker card created by Courtney Reisig for our Diemonds team swap. This project is a perfect card when you want to add a little interactive fun for someone special on your holiday list.
Deck the halls and everything else with the delightful Beautiful Baubles stamp set and coordinating Detailed Baubles thinlit dies. You can currently even save 10% when you purchase these great products in a bundle!
Do you know how to create a shaker? Basically you create a pouch with your layers. Once you give it a try I know you will want to create many more.
The detailed Gold Glimmer paper ornament is adhered to the 3″ x 3″ window sheet layer that is placed behind the 2-1/4″ punched hole in the Merry Merlot layer. This creates the top of the pouch.
Outline the punched hole on the back side of the layer with the Foam Strips and place some sequins in the center of the ornament. Be sure there are no openings in the foam tape so none of the goodies inside escape.
Remove the backing paper from the tape and close the shaker with the 3″ x 3″ Gold Foil paper. This closes the back of your pouch.
The stamped and embossed baubles on the inside of the card are popped up to create the stopper for the easel.
- 11″ x 4-1/4″ Basic Black cardstock- score at 2-3/4″ & 5-1/2″
- (2) 5-1/8″ x 3-3/4″ Merry Merlot cardstock
- 4-7/8″ x 3-1/2″ Whisper White cardstock (inside)
- 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ Gold Glimmer- die cut
- 3″ x 3″ Window Sheet
- 3″ x 3″ Gold Foil
- 1-1/8″ x 5-3/4″ Gold Foil- score each end (after punched) at 3/4″ & 1″ for banner
- 7/8″ x 2-1/2″ Whisper White cardstock for banner
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code QA4YQQRC from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click here for a few tips.
Want to join us for the next team swap? Do you have a big wish list? Maybe you love to be the first to get your hands on brand new products! If you love Stampin’ Up! products and would enjoy getting a minimum 20% discount every time you purchase…then purchasing the Starter Kit is just what you need! This is by far the BEST DEAL EVER! Enjoy all the benefits risk FREE (no penalty to drop) when you purchase the ultimate Stampin’ Up! bundle ($99 Starter Kit) HERE!
What are you waiting for?
Not interested in selling? No worries…There are no requirements to sell to others, hold events, create a blog, etc… and no penalty when you drop. You can simply make your purchases and enjoy the product discount as long as you like.
- You can do this all at once to take advantage of the Host Rewards or in multiple orders (there is no limit). It is approx. $3.41 a day when you break it down.
- Your personal orders count towards your quarter sales (I am my best customer!-he he)
- For your first quarter you have from the time you sign up until the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter to meet the min. sales requirement.
Worried about project inspiration? No worries…I am here to help you! I share everything with my team for FREE- yes the Exclusive Tutorials, the FMN Club Tutorials, Class Tutorials, Paper Pumpkin BONUS tutorials and more.
I welcome hobby stampers to my team! When you purchase the kit and join thru me you will instantly become a Diemond and earn access to all the benefits.
Why not give it a try? Do it for YOU! Need more info... CLICK HERE for more details on joining my team.
Questions? Contact me today at firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to earn EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month? Each month you will receive 12 tutorials all bundled together when you place a qualifying $50 order with me through my online store!
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE.