I am super excited to share I am now a member of the Stamping Around the World design team-whoo hoo!!!! I feel so special to have been invited to join this wonderfully talented team of demonstrators.
Take a look at the amazing projects our creators made for the tutorial bundle this month…
Today we have a wonderful hop showcasing additional projects we created using the same stamp sets, suite, or theme as our tutorial projects.
I featured the Itty Bitty Christmas stamp set for my project for the tutorial, so I used it for my blog hop project as well.
There’s nothing itty bitty about the number of greetings in the Itty Bitty Christmas Stamp Set! There’s something for every type of Christmas project, from tags to cards and more!
Wouldn’t you love to receive this beautiful shaker ornament gift tag attached to your gifts this holiday season?
Once you remove it from your package you can add it as a lovely addition to your Christmas tree!
The Snow Globe Scenes Dies and Shaker Domes made this project super easy to put together.
I especially love the ice glitter along the outer edge of the shaker dome. Doesn’t this add a wonderful wintry touch?
Thanks for coming by my blog today and taking part in this hop with us! I know you are going to love the other projects in this hop so don’t forget to use the list below to find your way through all the blogs, you do not want to miss a project! Currently you are visiting my blog (Wendy Lee – CreativeLee Yours) so have a look at the list below to see who is next.
Hope you enjoy!
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the hop list)
CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE XB4Y69U2!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Don’t forget to add your favorite retiring Holiday catalog items to your order before they are gone! Sadly the Feels Like Frost Specialty Designer Series Paper is SOLD OUT, but you can still get many of the other products used to recreate this wonderful project.
See full details about the Year End Closeout HERE.
The Stamping Around The World tutorial bundles are a collaborative effort between select demonstrators around the world. Each one contains at least ten unique tutorials which each include photos, a supply list, detailed instructions, and handy tips.
When you order $50 USD or more in Stampin’ Up! products from me between 12/10/19-12/16/19, you will receive this month’s tutorials for free! This is in addition to my Exclusive Project Tutorial Bundle so you double your rewards-whoo hoo!!!!!!!
You can also purchase the bundle on it’s own here for $15 USD:
The new mini catalog and Sale-a-bration starts January 3, 2020! Whoo Hoo! I have ordered the new catalogs, do you want one?
There are several ways to get the new catalog from me…
- Purchase the Starter kit & Join My Diemonds Team. It’s an exciting time to be demonstrator…during December we get to pre-order new products from the upcoming catalog PLUS earn Sale-a-bration rewards early! Yippee!!
- Have you placed an order with me in the last 6 months? If not, be sure to place an order with me this month to ensure you are on my list and I will be sure to get the new catalogs out to you.
- Become a Paper Pumpkin subscriber with me HERE.
- Join the Forget Me Not Club HERE
Thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator!
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE