Have you created a special card for Mother’s Day yet? Let’s try a easy fun fold! Today I am sharing a beautiful fun fold Mother’s Day card created by Sheila Tatum for our recent Diemonds Team swap. You could easily change the sentiment on this inside of this project and use it as a Thank You card as well!
Each month we have a new theme for our swap. It’s so much fun to see all the great projects the team creates. We even award a prize each month to a lucky participant.
This fun fold folds flat so you can easily drop it in the mail. The front panel is scored to create each of the panels. When you open the card, the right tab tucks under the inside sentiment so you can easily put it on display. LOVE THIS!
When you open the card, the inside reveals another sentiment and some space to add a nice note to mom.
Did you notice the Mango Melody flower centers and the Granny Apple Green leaves in the Designer Series Paper layers? Maybe you were trying to figure out which paper pack this came from? Sheila quickly added just a touch of color to the gorgeous black and white prints of the True Love Designer Series Paper (DSP) with some Stampin’ Blends markers. Doesn’t this really add a nice touch?
- 11″ x 4-1/4″ scored at 3/8″, 1-7/8″, 3-5/8″, 5-1/8″ and 5-1/2″ Basic Black cardstock
- (2) 1/4″ x 4-1/8″ Granny Apple Green cardstock
- (2) 1-3/8″ x 4-1/8″ DSP for outer front panels
- (2) 1-5/8″ x 4-1/8″ DSP for center front and inside panels
- 3-3/8″ x 4-1/8″ Basic White cardstock (inside)
- 1-1/2″ x 4-1/2″ Basic White cardstock-die cut labels
- Scrap Mango Melody cardstock-die cut flowers
- Scrap Granny Apple Green cardstock-die cut leaves
I would love for you to join us at our next team meeting (virtually or face to face) where you also have the opportunity to participate in our next team swap. When you purchase the starter kit and join thru me, you will instantly become a Diemond and earn access to all the benefits! Why not give it a try? Do it for YOU! CLICK HERE to join the fun!Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE M7USSPUU to take advantage of all my Rewards!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Want to join us for the next team swap? Do you have a big wish list? Maybe you love to be the first to get your hands on brand new products! If you love Stampin’ Up! products and would enjoy getting a minimum 20% discount every time you purchase…then purchasing the Starter Kit is just what you need! This is by far the BEST DEAL EVER! Enjoy all the benefits risk FREE (no penalty to drop) when you purchase the ultimate Stampin’ Up! bundle ($99 Starter Kit) HERE!
What are you waiting for?
Not interested in selling? No worries…There are no requirements to sell to others, hold events, create a blog, etc… and no penalty when you drop. You can simply make your purchases and enjoy the product discount as long as you like.
- You can do this all at once to take advantage of the Host Rewards or in multiple orders (there is no limit). It is approx. $3.41 a day when you break it down.
- Your personal orders count towards your quarter sales (I am my best customer!-he he)
- For your first quarter you have from the time you sign up until the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter to meet the min. sales requirement.
Worried about project inspiration? No worries…I am here to help you! I share everything with my team for FREE– yes the Exclusive Tutorials, the FMN Club Tutorials, Class Tutorials, Paper Pumpkin BONUS tutorials and more.
I welcome hobby stampers to my team! When you purchase the kit and join thru me you will instantly become a Diemond and earn access to all the benefits.
Whoo Hooo….it’s time for my annual Awesome April event! I have been holding this event for several years and many of my customers look forward to it each year. I hope you will love it as well.
Here is how it works…When you place an order with me from April 5th – April 30th, 2021… for EVERY $25 you spend (before shipping/tax), you get a FREE item of your choice from my personal retired stash. Yippee FREE STUFF!
While I have plenty of great items to choose from, it is a first come first serve basis so get your orders in so you don’t miss your favorite items from my stash. See the full list of available items HERE.
The new January-June 2022 Mini Catalog starts January 4, 2022! Whoo Hoo! Do you want one?
There are several ways to get the new catalog from me…
- Purchase the Starter kit & Join My Diemonds Team. It’s an exciting time to be demonstrator…you can even choose upcoming products from the new mini catalog in your starter kit when you join in December! Yippee!!
- Have you placed an order with me in the last 6 months? If not, be sure to place an order with me this month to ensure you are on my list and I will be sure to get the new catalogs out to you.
- Become a Paper Pumpkin subscriber with me HERE.
- Join the Forget Me Not Club HERE
Thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator!
If you love great deals, our Last-Chance Products Sale is the perfect time to shop. Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies from the July–December 2021 Mini Catalog. What are you waiting for? Start shopping! After all, this selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last.
CLICK HERE to see all the retiring goodies and add them to your shopping cart.
Receive 12 tutorials all bundled together featuring products from the Flowering Cactus Product Medley!
Purchase the April 2021 bundle here for $15 USD:
Hydrangea Hill Card Class
Make someone’s day by sending them handmade cards, complete with glorious blooms and uplifting messages.
Inks needed to complete this project per the instructions: Highland Heather Blends, Versamark with White Embossing Powder, Tuxedo Black Memento, Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape, Rococo Rose & Old Olive . You can order ink and adhesive at https://bit.ly/2DyhOzS or use what you already have.
Purchase the 5 project PDF tutorial for only $15 USD:
January-June 2022 Mini Catalog Shares
I am happy to announce I am hosting a Designer Paper Share and a Ribbon Share! Yes, Stampin’ Up! has done it again… this catalog is absolutely fantabulous and I’m super excited I get to share these awesome new designer papers and ribbons with you. You are going to LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them! Click HERE to learn more.
Deadline to register for the share is January 8, 2022. (US residents only).
Maker’s Mojo Butterfly Bouquet Stamp Camp
The Maker’s Mojo team is excited to bring you the Butterfly Bouquet Stamp camp to go. Fly away to your creative space with a burst of brilliant butterflies!
Purchase the 12 project PDF tutorial for only $20 USD:
Did you miss my March 2021 Sale-a-Bration Celebration Customer Appreciation Event? We had such a great time playing games and creating our gorgeous cards featuring the Happy Thoughts Stamp Set and the Sand & Sea Designer Series Paper. I am happy to announce… the card class tutorial portion of the event is now available for purchase!
Inks needed to complete projects per the instructions: Misty Moonlight and Soft Suede. If you live in the US, you can order ink and adhesive HERE or use what you already have.
Purchase the 5 project PDF tutorial for $15 USD:
Hey Birthday Chick Card Class
Did you miss my March 2021 Online Bingo Event? We had such a great time playing Bingo and creating our super cute cards featuring the Hey Birthday Chick bundle. The card class tutorial portion of the event is now available for purchase!
Inks needed to complete projects per the instructions: Memento Black. Recommended Stampin’ Blends in Real Red and Daffodil Delight. You can order ink and adhesive or use what you already have. If you live in the US, you can order ink and adhesive HERE or use what you already have.
Purchase the 3 project PDF & video tutorial for $15 USD:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE