Are you ready for a creative adventure that will leave you with four unique and adorable cards? Get ready to dive into the world of cardmaking with the Pick Of The Patch stamp set by Stampin’ Up! This adorable new stamp set and coordinating punch will be available starting September 6, 2023 with the release of our Holiday Mini Catalog.
In this project, we’ll explore the fascinating Stack, Cut, and Shuffle technique, a crafting trick that turns a stack of paper into a set of charming cards.
Let’s grab our supplies and get started!
The Pick Of The Patch stamp set is the star of this project, so choose your favorite ink, cardstock and pattern papers colors to pair with it.
Stacking and Cutting:
- Select 4 pieces of coordinating cardstock and/or pattern papers. Next, stack your four pieces of paper together. The order doesn’t matter; this is where the magic begins!
- Using a paper trimmer, cut through the entire stack, creating four separate stacks of paper with one of each of the designs. Don’t worry about perfection; this technique thrives on randomness.
Shuffle and Assemble:
- Shuffle each of the cut pieces into 4 stacks with one of each print in each stack. Now, let’s turn these shuffled stacks into beautiful cards.
- Take one stack, and without overthinking it, glue the pieces onto your card base. The unique combination of patterns will make each card one-of-a-kind.
- Repeat the process with the remaining stacks, adhering them to separate card bases.
Use the Pick Of The Patch stamp set to add delightful sentiments to your cards. Feel free to get creative with your ink colors to complement the paper designs.
If you’d like to take your cards to the next level, consider adding embellishments like Stampin’ Dimensionals for some dimension or a touch of ribbon or twine.
And there you have it – four quick, cute, and entirely unique cards crafted with the Stack, Cut, and Shuffle technique! This creative approach brings an element of surprise to your cardmaking and is an excellent way to make the most of your patterned paper.
Remember, the Pick Of The Patch stamp set is incredibly versatile, making it a fantastic addition to your crafting collection. Whether you’re creating seasonal cards or simply spreading joy through thoughtful greetings, this stamp set will quickly become a favorite.
So, grab your supplies, embrace the randomness, and start creating your stack, cut, and shuffle masterpieces. Your friends and family will adore receiving these charming cards that are as unique as they are!
If you love today’s project, you will not want to miss our Septyember 2023 Cultivated Creativity DIY Papercrafting Kit where we are featuring the Pick Of The Patch Stamp & Punch Bundle! Whether you’re a beginner or advanced paper crafter, our monthly kits will widen your paper crafting abilities, teach you new skills, save you time and give you plenty of one-of-a-kind projects. See full details and register HERE. Registration closes September 20, 2023!
Project Layers (Imperial):
- 4-1/4” x 11” CS for card base
- (2) 3-7/8” x 5” Very Vanilla CS
- 3-3/4” x 5” Scrap paper
- (4) 3-3/4” x 5” DSP and/or CS
- Scrap Very Vanilla CS- die cut
- Scrap CS for punching
- 3-7/8” x 1” DSP and/or CS
- Approx. 7” Ribbon
I have created a printable recipe with the complete supply list and cut dimensions for you. Simple click the button below to access the printable file.
Want to give this one a try? I showed how to create this adorable project in my Tuesday YouTube LIVE in another color combination. Watch the video replay below and be sure to leave me a comment to let me know which color combination you like best.
Don’t forget to share the video with your crafty friends! While you are watching, I would appreciate you subscribing to my YouTube channel.
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the video)
Wasn’t that super easy? Did this spark new ideas for your next project? Tell me in the comments below the post.
Don’t forget to join me for some LIVE papercrafting every Tuesday at 12:30PM ET on my YouTube Channel where we will play with some new goodies from the current Catalogs! Jump on over and follow me now. Looking forward to seeing you and your crafty friends for our next LIVE papercrafting class!Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Additional Supplies Available September 6th!
- 162201 Pick of The Patch Bundle
- 162189 Distressed Tile 3D Embossing Folder
- 162190 Oxidized Copper Specialty Paper
- 162178 All About Autumn Specialty Paper
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE UMF3UHDP to take advantage of all my Rewards!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
2023-2024 Annual Catalog Shares
Do you find yourself drooling all over a brand new Stampin’ Up! catalog simply drawn to all the gorgeous pattern papers and ribbons? I sure do!
With the launch of the amazing 2023 September-December Catalog (starting September 6, 2023), I am happy to announce I will be hosting Paper & Ribbon Shares! This share is the perfect way to get a sample of each of the fab papers and ribbons a little at a time. You also get some AWESOME BONUS gifts too!
Deadline to register for the share is September 5, 2023. (US residents only).
I’m sure you agree…papercrafting can bring so much joy. Whether you use it for stress relief, to share your creativity, or have meaningful cards and gifts always at your fingertips, papercrafting has value that goes far beyond the projects.
There’s so much we can give our attention to and spend our time doing today, but what if you had something at your fingertips that allows you to create memories and express yourself instead of watching Netflix? That’s where our paper crafting kits come in!
The October 2023 Cultivated Creativity Kit will feature the
Merry & Bright Bundle from the 2023 September-December (Holiday) Mini Catalog.
Register no later than October 20, 2023 to get this festive kit mailed to you!
Online Bingo Card Class Fun
Have you given my Bingo event a try yet? Don’t miss all the fun, fellowship and prizes…grab a friend (or several) and join me for a fun time. This is not your typical Card Class- this is a whole lot more fun! Click HERE to learn more.
Registration Closes September 9, 2023
12 EXCLUSIVE tutorials each month for FREE!
I am offering the monthly Exclusive Project Tutorials FREE to my email subscribers. Yes! The Exclusive Projects team is comprised of a talented group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators sharing great ideas. There will be a wide variety of projects featuring multiple stamp sets each month that you will get for FREE…if you are a subscriber to my newsletter… Whoo Hoo!
Not yet a subscriber? Sign up HERE
What others’ are saying about the Exclusive Tutorial Bundles:
“Thank you so much – I always enjoy the fresh design options – you make card making fun again.”
“I LOVE and appreciate this special offer you give to your email subscribers. I always find lots of inspiration from the demonstrators and enjoy replicating their beautiful designs.”
-TY Barbara D
Want to join us for the next team swap? Do you have a big wish list? Maybe you love to be the first to get your hands on brand new products! If you love Stampin’ Up! products and would enjoy getting a minimum 20% discount every time you purchase…then purchasing the Starter Kit is just what you need! This is by far the BEST DEAL EVER! Enjoy all the benefits risk FREE (no penalty to drop) when you purchase the ultimate Stampin’ Up! bundle ($99 Starter Kit) HERE!
What are you waiting for?
Not interested in selling? No worries…There are no requirements to sell to others, hold events, create a blog, etc… and no penalty when you drop. You can simply make your purchases and enjoy the product discount as long as you like.
Does the quarterly $300 minimum to remain active concern you? No worries…let’s break this down a bit:
- You can do this all at once to take advantage of the Host Rewards or in multiple orders (there is no limit). It is approx. $3.41 a day when you break it down.
- Your personal orders count towards your quarter sales (I am my best customer!-he he)
- For your first quarter you have from the time you sign up until the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter to meet the min. sales requirement.
Worried about project inspiration? No worries…I am here to help you! I share everything with my team for FREE– yes the Exclusive Project Tutorials, the All Star Video Class Tutorials, the Cultivated Creativity Tutorials, the FMN Club Tutorials, Class Tutorials, Paper Pumpkin BONUS tutorials and MORE!
I welcome hobby stampers to my team! When you purchase the kit and join thru me you will instantly become a Diemond and earn access to all the benefits.
Why not give it a try? Do it for YOU! Need more info… CLICK HERE for more details on joining my team.
Questions? Contact me today at email@example.com
The new 2023 Holiday Catalog starts September 6, 2023! Whoo Hoo! Do you want one?
There are several ways to get the new catalog from me…
- Purchase the Starter kit & Join My Diemonds Team. It’s an exciting time to be demonstrator…you can even choose upcoming products from the Holiday catalog in your starter kit when you join in August! Yippee!!
- Have you placed an order with me in the last 6 months? If not, be sure to place an order with me this month to ensure you are on my list and I will be sure to get the new catalogs out to you.
- Become a Paper Pumpkin subscriber with me HERE.
- Join Cultivated Creativity HERE.
- Join the Forget Me Not Club HERE.
Thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator!
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Ready for a fun, monthly craft kit delivered directly to you, so you get all the joy of creating without having to do all the research, design and prep? Cultivated Creativity is for you! Click HERE to get started.
- Join my Online Forget Me Not (FMN) Card Club and elevate your hand made cards HERE.
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE Exclusive monthly PDF tutorial bundle when you subscribe to email list HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.