I love being able to take images in a stamp set and mix and match them to create unique designs.
Don’t you just love this classic Navy and White color combination? It reminds me of Vintage Portugese or Greek tiles. This layout could be used for just about any occasion simply by changing out the colors and/or sentiment.
You’ll love what you can do with the oh-so-versatile Graceful Tiles Stamp Set.
- Create a background or border with the decorative flourishes and finials.
- Use them to stamp a simple tag.
- You can even stamp a game of tic-tac-toe . . . okay, that might be stretching it.
But the point is that the size of these images make them fun and easy to work with. And if the images aren’t enough, this set includes a variety of greetings you can use for birthdays, anniversaries, or just because. Love it!
This amazing stamp set is featured on page 113 of the Annual Catalog and I think it’s one so many have missed, but is well worth taking a look at.
During my LIVE, I changed the orientation to create a landscaped version. Which do you like better…portrait (on right) or landscaped (on left)? Leave me a comment below to let me know your thoughts. I would love to hear from you.
Did you know I am doing some LIVE papercrafting every Tuesday at 12:30PM ET on my YouTube Channel? Jump on over and Subscribe to my channel now to be sure to get notifications when I go LIVE. Looking forward to seeing you and your crafty friends Tuesday for our next LIVE papercrafting class!
Project Layers (Letter Size):
- 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” Thick Basic White Cardstock
- 2-3/4” x 5” Vellum Cardstock
- 2-1/2” x 4-3/4” Night of Navy Cardstock
- 3-1/4” x 3-1/4” Vellum Cardstock
- (2) 3” x 3” Basic White Cardstock
- 3-1/2” x 5/8” Basic White Cardstock- banner cut ends
- 1-3/4” x 7” Night of Navy Cardstock- die cut 2nd smallest squares
- 4” x 5-1/4” Vellum Cardstock (inside)
- 3-3/4” x 5” Basic White Cardstock(inside)
I have created a printable recipe with the complete supply list and cut dimensions for you. Simple click the button below to access the printable file.
Want to give this one a try? Watch the video below and be sure to leave me a comment. Don’t forget to share the video with your crafty friends! While you are watching, I would appreciate you subscribing to my YouTube channel.
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the video)
Wasn’t that easier than you thought? If you love today’s project…
you will not want to miss out on my Graceful Tiles card class to go. See full details and register at HERE. Hurry, registration closes 11/5/2022.Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE JXFUTFYD to take advantage of all my Rewards!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Online Bingo Card Class Fun
Have you given my Bingo event a try yet? Don’t miss all the fun, fellowship and prizes…grab a friend (or several) and join us for an afternoon of creativity, laughter, and celebration. This is not your typical Card Class- this is a whole lot more fun! Click HERE to learn more.
Registration Closes February 24, 2024
Ready to elevate your hand made cards? Love creating awesome cards with great layouts, fun folds & techniques? Great news, you can join my FMN Online Product or Tutorial Card Club to gain access to over 1000 Exclusive tutorials)-Whoo Hoo!
Did you know my club members (and my Diemonds Demonstrator Team) get each of the FMN class project tutorials PLUS additional BONUS tutorials FREE every month as part of their club membership? There are so many great perks with each subscription option so be sure to click the links below to check out all the perks outlined in the member benefits.
Online Product Club (includes class card kits; only available in the US)
Online Tutorial Club (available globally)
Lost your creative Mojo? We are here for you…
The Maker’s Mojo Creative Team is pleased to present our latest event and collaboration! We’re so excited to help you find your creative mojo through multiple stamping presentations at our upcoming online global event! Whether you create on your own or teach others, you are sure to find a little paper magic. See the event details and register HERE
12 EXCLUSIVE tutorials each month for FREE!
I am offering the monthly Exclusive Project Tutorials FREE to my email subscribers. Yes! The Exclusive Projects team is comprised of a talented group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators sharing great ideas. There will be a wide variety of projects featuring multiple stamp sets each month that you will get for FREE…if you are a subscriber to my newsletter… Whoo Hoo!
Not yet a subscriber? Sign up HERE
What others’ are saying about the Exclusive Tutorial Bundles:
“Thank you so much – I always enjoy the fresh design options – you make card making fun again.”
“I LOVE and appreciate this special offer you give to your email subscribers. I always find lots of inspiration from the demonstrators and enjoy replicating their beautiful designs.”
-TY Barbara D
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Ready for a fun, monthly craft kit delivered directly to you, so you get all the joy of creating without having to do all the research, design and prep? Cultivated Creativity is for you! Click HERE to get started.
- Join my Online Forget Me Not (FMN) Card Club and elevate your hand made cards HERE.
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE Exclusive monthly PDF tutorial bundle when you subscribe to email list HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Shop my Tutorials to spark your creativity as I guide you through creating beautiful projects HERE.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.