Looking for a super cute card that won’t take you hours to create? That’s exactly what I have for you today.
This lovely Crate of Flowers card is the project I created on my recent Facebook LIVE featuring a few products from the gorgeous Hydrangea Hill Suite. I love, love, love the beautiful colors of the Hydrangea Hill Designer Series Paper (DSP)…Purple Posy, Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape, Misty Moonlight, Seaside Spray, Rococo Rose, Old Olive and Mossy Meadow. Sadly Purple Posy, Seaside Spray and Rococo Rose will be retiring May 3 with the end of our 2020-2021 annual catalog. Be sure you stock up on cardstock and ink and ink refills before they are all gone.
We are featuring the Hydrangea Hill product suite in this month’s All Star Tutorial Bundle! CLICK HERE to find out more about the March 2021 Exclusive Tutorials.
I love all the little details in this project, but my favorite element is the little crate. I created this simply by scoring the die-cut rectangle. It’s so much fun!
- 4-1/4″ x 11″ (folded in half) Rococo Rose cardstock
- (2) 3-3/4″ x 5″ Basic White cardstock
- 3-3/8” x 3-3/8” Mossy Meadow cardstock
- 3-1/4” x 3-1/4” DSP
- 3-1/4” x 3-1/4” Basic White cardstock- die cut
- 2-3/4” x 1-1/4” Soft Suede cardstock- die cut
- 4” x 1-1/2” Basic White cardstock- die cut
- Scrap Basic White cardstock- die cut
- Scrap Rococo Rose cardstock- die cut
- 2-3/8” x 4-7/8” DSP (inside)
- 3-7/8” x 5-1/8” Mossy Meadow cardstock (inside)
Want to give this one a try? Watch the video below to see how to re-create this project. Be sure to leave me a comment and share the video with your crafty friends! While you are watching, I would appreciate you subscribing to my YouTube channel.
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the video)Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
When you shop today (March 17, 2021) you get to enjoy FREE shipping on any qualifying order of $50 or more!
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE WJTSD2H3!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Receive 12 tutorials all bundled together featuring products from the Hydrangea Hill Suite
Purchase the March 2021 bundle here for $15 USD:
Bring in the beauty of nature with an Exclusive & Early Release from our upcoming new annual catalog…Butterfly Brilliance Collection!
Prepare yourself for a burst of butterflies with the Butterfly Brilliance Collection. The artistic designs of the Butterfly Brilliance Bundle and coordinating designer series paper (3.17.2021 SOLD OUT), along with textured specialty paper that will put a pop of brilliance on every project. The Butterfly Brilliance Collection will be available 2 March—3 May 2021.
Use these glorious products to create projects for Mother’s Day, weddings, and more. Pair the Butterfly Brilliance stamp with greetings of your choice to customize it for the season or occasion.
Note: The Butterfly Brilliance Bundle will be available May 4, 2021 in the upcoming new annual catalog, but the Designer Papers are Exclusive to the Butterfly Bouquet Promotion (while supplies last). The Butterfly Bijou Designer Series Paper SOLD OUT 3.17.2021.
Maker’s Mojo Butterfly Bouquet Stamp Camp
The Maker’s Mojo team is excited to bring you the Butterfly Bouquet Stamp camp to go. Fly away to your creative space with a burst of brilliant butterflies!
Purchase the 12 project video tutorial for only $20 USD:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE