Hello Crafting Enthusiasts!
Are you ready to dive into a world of creativity and craft a card that’s not only quick, but also incredibly cute? Join me on this crafting journey as we explore the charming Hey, Chuck Bundle by Stampin’ Up!
Today, I’m excited to show you how to:
- Craft your own pattern paper using stamps
- Add a splash of color to your purchased pattern papers with Stampin’ Blends.
Let’s jump right in!
Let’s start with creating our own pattern paper. This is a fun way to express your unique creativity.
Crafting Your Own Pattern Paper:
- Stamp Selection: Start by choosing the adorable stamps from the Hey, Chuck Bundle. The playful images of the rooster, balloons, and more are perfect for adding character to your project. For today’s project, I selected the Birthday Cake image.
- Ink Choices: Select ink colors that resonate with your card’s theme. Remember, we’re crafting our own pattern paper, so feel free to mix and match! Pebbled Path was my ink color of choice to create a fun tone on tone print.
- Stamp Away: Stamp your selected images onto the cardstock, creating a delightful pattern that’s uniquely yours. Watch as your cardstock transforms into a canvas of creativity!
Have you ever had a pattern paper you wanted just a bit more color for the project your working on? Adding a little pop of color to your pattern papers with Stampin’ Blends alcohol markers is a fast and easy way to transform the design for added depth and coordination.
Adding Color with Stampin’ Blends to Pattern Papers:
- Blend Brilliance: Now, let’s add some color to our purchased pattern paper. Choose Stampin’ Blends in coordinating shades to bring life to your stamped images. In the variations shown I added some Real Red ink in various patterns. Be sure to watch the video below to see the alternate I created adding in some Daffodil Delight as well.
- Depth and Dimension: To create depth, mix and match darker and lighter shades.
If you love today’s project, you will not want to miss our August 2023 Cultivated Creativity DIY Papercrafting Kit where we are featuring the Hey Chuck Stamp & Die Bundle! Whether you’re a beginner or advanced paper crafter, our monthly kits will widen your paper crafting abilities, teach you new skills, save you time and give you plenty of one-of-a-kind projects. See full details and register HERE. Hurry, registration closes this Saturday!
Project Layers (Imperial):
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2” Pebbled Path CS
- 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ Pebbled Path CS- die-cut
- 5-1/4″ x 4″ Real Red CS
- 1-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ Real Red CS
- 2-3/8″ x 1-/8″ Real Red CS- die cut
- 5″ x 3-3/4″ Very Vanilla CS
- 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ Very Vanilla CS- die cut
- 5-1/4″ x 4″ Very Vanilla CS
- (2) 1-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ DSP
- Approx. 3″ Ribbon
I have created a printable recipe with the complete supply list and cut dimensions for you. Simple click the button below to access the printable file.
Want to give this one a try? I showed how to create this adorable project in my Tuesday YouTube LIVE. Watch the video replay below and be sure to leave me a comment.
Don’t forget to share the video with your crafty friends! While you are watching, I would appreciate you subscribing to my YouTube channel.
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the video)
Wasn’t that super easy? Did this spark new ideas for crafting pattern papers? Tell me in the comments below the post.
Don’t forget to join me for some LIVE papercrafting every Tuesday at 12:30PM ET on my YouTube Channel where we will play with some new goodies from the current Catalogs! Jump on over and follow me now. Looking forward to seeing you and your crafty friends for our next LIVE papercrafting class!Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE JRVUV7FC to take advantage of all my Rewards!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
TIME TO REDEEM YOUR BONUS DAYS COUPONS!!!!!
Did you earn BONUS DAYS Coupons when you shopped for your favorite Stampin’ Up! products with me in July?
It’s time to REDEEM YOUR Coupon codes! Shop AND Redeem your codes August 1-31, 2023
Need the perfect excuse to “kit together?” This is it!
Kits are an easy and economical way to try crafting, so you can confidently give them a try. And during the Kits Sale, they’re an even better deal!
Because kits come in so many styles and project types, there’s something for everyone. Grab a friend and shop the August sale today.
I’m sure you agree…papercrafting can bring so much joy. Whether you use it for stress relief, to share your creativity, or have meaningful cards and gifts always at your fingertips, papercrafting has value that goes far beyond the projects.
There’s so much we can give our attention to and spend our time doing today, but what if you had something at your fingertips that allows you to create memories and express yourself instead of watching Netflix? That’s where our paper crafting kits come in!
The October 2023 Cultivated Creativity Kit will feature the
Merry & Bright Bundle from the 2023 September-December (Holiday) Mini Catalog.
Register no later than October 20, 2023 to get this festive kit mailed to you!
12 EXCLUSIVE tutorials each month for FREE!
I am offering the monthly Exclusive Project Tutorials FREE to my email subscribers. Yes! The Exclusive Projects team is comprised of a talented group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators sharing great ideas. There will be a wide variety of projects featuring multiple stamp sets each month that you will get for FREE…if you are a subscriber to my newsletter… Whoo Hoo!
Not yet a subscriber? Sign up HERE
What others’ are saying about the Exclusive Tutorial Bundles:
“Thank you so much – I always enjoy the fresh design options – you make card making fun again.”
“I LOVE and appreciate this special offer you give to your email subscribers. I always find lots of inspiration from the demonstrators and enjoy replicating their beautiful designs.”
-TY Barbara D
The new 2023 Holiday Catalog starts September 6, 2023! Whoo Hoo! Do you want one?
There are several ways to get the new catalog from me…
- Purchase the Starter kit & Join My Diemonds Team. It’s an exciting time to be demonstrator…you can even choose upcoming products from the Holiday catalog in your starter kit when you join in August! Yippee!!
- Have you placed an order with me in the last 6 months? If not, be sure to place an order with me this month to ensure you are on my list and I will be sure to get the new catalogs out to you.
- Become a Paper Pumpkin subscriber with me HERE.
- Join Cultivated Creativity HERE.
- Join the Forget Me Not Club HERE.
Thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator!
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Ready for a fun, monthly craft kit delivered directly to you, so you get all the joy of creating without having to do all the research, design and prep? Cultivated Creativity is for you! Click HERE to get started.
- Join my Online Forget Me Not (FMN) Card Club and elevate your hand made cards HERE.
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE Exclusive monthly PDF tutorial bundle when you subscribe to email list HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.