Sometimes just a few simple layers and great texture give you everything you need to create a fabulous card. Today I am sharing a lovely thank you card I created using the beautiful floral backgrounds of the Country Floral Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. This layout is perfect for any occasion! You can easily change out the sentiment to send the message you want.
This embossing folder is just one of the awesome products you don’t want to miss out on from the 2019 Sale-a-Bration offering you can earn FREE with a qualifying order only thru March 31, 2019 (or while supplies last)! Yippee! Click HERE to see Sale-a-Bration promotion details.
Of course I couldn’t just cut my layers when I have the Stitched Rectangle dies sitting proudly on my craft table calling my name could I?
For the focal point I decided to keep it fairly simple so it did not take away from all the dynamic texture and details created with the layers. I chose the fancy Story Label punch to layer under my sentiment. I love that punches are a quick and easy way to add interest and depth to your projects.
The Story Label punch is just one of the fun Sale-A-Bration Coordination products you can purchase while supplies last thru March 31, 2019. Be sure to add this great punch as well as all your favorite coordination products to your shopping cart today– some of the items have already SOLD OUT and you don’t want to miss out.
Do you bring the design to the inside of your cards? I think it adds such a nice touch and still leaves plenty of room to write a note.
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ Thick Whisper White cardstock
- 5-1/4″ x 4″ Gray Granite cardstock- die cut
- 4-5/8″ x 3-1/4″ Whisper White cardstock- die cut
- 4-1/8″ x 2-3/4″ Powder Pink cardstock- emboss
- 1-1/4″ x 2-1/4″ Whisper White cardstock- die cut
- 1-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ Vellum cardstock- punch
- 5-1/4″ x 4″ Gray Granite cardstock (inside)
- 5″ x 3-3/4″ Whisper White cardstock (inside)
- 1-1/4″ x 3-3/4″ Powder Pink cardstock- emboss(inside)
Want to give this a try? CLICK HERE to download the printable tutorial FREE as my gift for stopping by.
I would love to hear from you. Leave me a comment below the post and tell me what you think about today’s project!
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code RCFBM3U4 from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Let’s break it down:
- If you spend $50, you get one free level 1 product.
- If you spend $100, you get one free level 2 product, OR you can choose two level 1 items.
- If you spend $150, you have the option to choose three level 1 items or one level 1 item and one level 2 item.
It’s the perfect time to purchase those products you have your eye on while earning more products for free!
Want to earn EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month? Each month you will receive 12 tutorials all bundled together when you place a qualifying $50 order with me through my online store!
Live local (I’m in Pfafftown, NC) and want to have a fun morning of games, prizes and stamping? Take advantage of the Early Registration BONUS and increase your chances of winning with FREE additional Bingo cards! Click HERE for full events details and to register for BINGO!
Thank you for choosing me as your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator!CreativeLee Yours,
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and create shareable works of art featuring a variety of Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you will not want to miss. HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE.