Need some quick & easy note cards for your Holiday gifts? Maybe a small card to leave a note for a co-worker or friend?
Today I am sharing a lovely note card I made using some of the incredible products in the Most Wonderful Time Product Medley. Did you miss this one in the Holiday catalog? This hidden gem is featured on page 39 of the catalog.
The Most Wonderful Time Product Medley includes stamps, paper, dies, and accessories that are perfectly coordinated for creating cards and more. A product medley is similar to our cardmaking kits and other project kits but without the predetermined projects.
* 11-piece photopolymer stamp set (clear blocks sold separately)
* 48 sheets of 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper, 8 each of 6 double-sided designs
* 12 gold foil card fronts, 4 each of 3 designs
* 6 sticker sheets, 2 sheets each of 3 designs
* Gold/white tinsel trim, 10 yards (9.1 m)
* 58 adhesive-backed gold faceted stars
* 6-piece Most Wonderful Time Dies (use with a die-cutting & embossing machine).
Product colors: Basic Black, gold foil, Old Olive, Real Red, white
- 3″ x 6″ (folded in half) Thick Whisper White cardstock
- 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ DSP
- 2-5/8″ x 2-5/8″ Real Red cardstock
- 4″ x 1″ Vellum-punch
- Scrap Smoky Slate cardstock-punch
Want to give this a try? CLICK HERE to download the printable tutorial FREE as my gift for stopping by.
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code QTGPTDQ3 from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Registration deadline for my annual Holiday Party is today (Nov. 6th) and you do not want to miss it! Join me at my home (I’m in Pfafftown, NC) either Friday Nov. 8th 6:30PM or Saturday Nov. 9th 10AM for a great time. See full details HERE.
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and create shareable works of art featuring a variety of Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you will not want to miss HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE.