Have you ever purchased a crafting tool and then later you look at it and just can’t remember what to do with it? With so many options to choose from, it sometimes can be difficult to remember how to use all of the awesome tools we have. Blender Pens are a tool I have loved for so many years. Do you have these in your crafting arsenal? Have you used them recently? Let’s pull them back out and play a bit.
Today I am sharing a gorgeous card I created in my weekly Facebook LIVE featuring a few products from the Love You Always Suite Collection. This project is inspired by one I saw created by Narelle Farrugia.
Did you know I am doing some LIVE papercrafting every Tuesday at 12:30PM EST in my CreativeLee Yours Studio Facebook group? Jump on over and join the Facebook group now. Looking forward to seeing you and your crafty friends Tuesday for our next LIVE papercrafting!
For this wonderful project I showed a couple different coloring techniques.
- I pulled out the awesome new Blending Brushes to add some coloring to the Basic White layer behind the focal point. You can easily blend ink beautifully with the velvety soft bristles of the Blending Brushes. Apply extremely light shades of ink or create soft gradient backgrounds with no lines. Or use them with Decorative Masks or stencils.
- I showed how to add color to your images using the Blender Pens and a little ink. These dual-tipped pens filled with specialized solution are a simple way to blend colors to give a water colored appearance without all the mess. I love using these on Basic White and Shimmery White cardstocks.
The elegant images and phrases found in the Love You Always Suite Collection ensure you have everything you need for love-inspired creativity.
I am featuring this collection for my portion of the classes we will be doing during the Maker’s Mojo Online Creative Escape. Will you be joining us? Registration ends January 28, 2021. See full details and register HERE.
Did you miss the LIVE I did this week in my CreativeLee Yours Studio Facebook group? No worries, watch the video replay below to see how to re-create this project. Be sure to leave me a comment and share the video with your crafty friends! While you are watching, I would appreciate you subscribing to my YouTube channel.
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the video)
- 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ (folded in half) Thick Basic White cardstock
- (2) 4” x 5-1/4” Basic White cardstock
- 2-1/2″ x 5-1/8″ Real Red cardstock-emboss
- 3″ x 4-3/4″ DSP
- 3-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ Basic White cardstock
- 2-3/4″ x 6″ Basic White cardstock- die cut
- 3″ x 3-1/2″ Basic Black cardstock- die cut
- 4-1/4″ x 2″ Basic Black cardstock- die cut
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE M7USSPUU to take advantage of all my Rewards!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Earn your spot for a day of Stamping, Creating and Fun where we will celebrate YOU!
- FREE Make-n-Takes (we will meet via Zoom for the card class so we can craft together)
- Games and Prizes!
Event qualification run January 4-February 28, 2022. See full details HERE.
Thank You for choosing me as your demonstrator!
All Star Tutorial Bundle
Each month’s Tutorial Bundle will focus on a collection of products and includes TWELVE projects, with a how to video tutorial for each project, as well as photos, measurements and product lists. We even have measurements in both imperial and metric so anyone can create them. Yes, you’ll be able to create these projects right along with us!
What a great way to gain new & creative ideas and ALSO make the most of your products especially if you own the items in those collections.
The next subscription period is now open. See Full Details HERE
Over The Rainbow Blue Ridge Stampin’ Escape
Hello paper crafters! Join Dana and me, as we come together to bring you the Ultimate Virtual Stampin’ ESCAPE! It’s sure to be a kaleidoscope of FUN!
With your kit, you’ll be able to create fabulous cards, tags and 3D gift-able projects. Join us at your leisure (among the clouds), while connecting with other crafters in an exclusive Facebook group!
Registration ends Friday, January 28, 2022
The Maker’s Mojo Creative Team is pleased to present our latest event and collaboration! We’re so excited to help you find your creative mojo through multiple stamping presentations at our upcoming event! Whether you create on your own or teach others, you are sure to find inspiration. See the event details and register HERE
Registration Ends January 20,2022
Share your creative passion with others and build wonderful relationships as an independent Stampin’ Up! demonstrator! When you join the Stampin’ Up! family thru me HERE during Sale-A-Bration, you select $125 worth of the product of your choice and only pay $99 with FREE SHIPPING!
But that is not all, during Sale-A-Bration your kit also includes Extra Perks…choose an additional TWO STAMP SETS of your choice for FREE (excludes host and SAB stamp sets)! Enjoy all the benefits risk FREE (no penalty to drop) when you purchase the ultimate Stampin’ Up! bundle…the Starter Kit!
As a demonstrator you will also earn all the great rewards when you shop during Sale-A-Bration, while enjoying a 20% product discount!
I welcome hobby stampers to my team! When you purchase the kit and join thru me you will instantly become a Diemond and earn access to all the benefits.
Why not give it a try? Do it for YOU! Need more info… CLICK HERE for more details on joining my team.
Questions? Email me at email@example.com or call/text me at 336-671-1959… I would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have about joining or help you get started.
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE