I love a bright and fun color combination…don’t you?
Today I am sharing a fabulous color blocked card I made at my online workshop earlier this week featuring the Butterfly Gala stamp set and coordinating Butterfly Duet punch. This is a super easy technique that packs a lot of punch.
This layout was inspired by a card I saw created by Elizabeth Hill Rush
Set butterflies and warm wishes free to brighten someone’s day. The Butterfly Gala stamp set is a Two-Step Stampin’ set with 4 different detailed butterfly designs and some wonderful sentiments. Combine individual stamps to create the final image you want in the colors you want using Stampin’ Up!’s coloring tools. Make this set even more versatile when you add the Butterfly Duet punch.
For this project I kept it super simple by stamping the outline butterfly images in Memento Black ink on strips of colored paper. I showed three different striking color combinations at the online workshop you are sure to enjoy.
- 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ (fold in half) Daffodil Delight, Highland Heather or Flirty Flamingo cardstock
- 1″ x 4″ Granny Apple Green cardstock
- 1″ x 4″ Bermuda Bay cardstock
- 1″ x 4″ Coastal Cabana cardstock
- 2-3/4″ x 1″ Mango Melody, Gorgeous Grape or Melon Mambo cardstock
The super sparkly Glimmer Enamel Dots are the perfect accent to add the finishing touch to these cards.
Did you miss my Online Workshop? No worries you can still join the fun and take advantage of the party order special now thru Monday May 25th. Join the Online Workshop Facebook group HERE.Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE NCHYDPCJ!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Want to learn paper crafting and card making from home while having the opportunity to earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products….why not host an online workshop! It’s a great time to gather virtually with your friends and family for some stamping fun (no matter where they live in the US).
Ready to get started? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or email me at email@example.com and we can get your party started!
Ornate Garden Fun Fold Class
Registration will close on June 15th
2020-2021 Annual Catalog Shares:
With the launch of the 2020-2021 Catalog, I am happy to announce I will be hosting a Designer Paper Share and a Ribbon Share! This catalog is absolutely fabulous (I think you could hear me squealing as soon as I opened mine), and I’m super excited I get to share these awesome new designer papers and ribbons with you. You are going to LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them! Click HERE to learn more.
Registration ends June 13, 2020
A Beautiful World Blue Ridge Summer Stampin’ Escape
Hello explorer’s! Join Dana and me, as we come together to bring you the Ultimate Virtual Summer ESCAPE! It’s just what you need for your summer getaway!
Your kit will include products to create fabulous cards, tags and 3D gift-able projects. Join us at your leisure (in your string bikini if you like), while connecting to other crafters in an exclusive Facebook group!
See full details HERE
Registration ends Monday June 15, 2020
The new 2020-2021 annual catalog starts June 3, 2020! Whoo Hoo! I have ordered the new catalogs, and have started mailing them out. Do you want one?
There are several ways to get the new catalog from me…
- Purchase the Starter kit & Join My Diemonds Team. It’s an exciting time to be demonstrator…starting June 3, 2020 you will get a FREE bundle of your choice on top of the standard starter kit! Yippee!!
- Have you placed an order with me in the last 6 months? If not, be sure to place an order with me this month to ensure you are on my list and I will be sure to get the new catalogs out to you.
- Become a Paper Pumpkin subscriber with me HERE.
- Join the Forget Me Not Club HERE
Thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator!
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE