Thanks for coming to my blog today! We are being highlighted internationally by Kylie Bertucci and you are able to VOTE for my project. The top ten winners will get to be part of an international blog hop so please take a moment and vote for my project. You can do that here – Kylies International Highlights. Just click the heart in the corner of the picture of my card o vote! Voting will only be open for 1 week.
Our THEME for this highlight is Teacher’s Gifts
Today’s project can easily be used for a teacher gift, but can also be a great gift for a co-worker or friend.
This little cup is about 2-1/2″ tall and approx. 2″ across and holds more than you might think.
I put some fresh coffee beans in a cello bag and tied it with ribbon and a sweet little tag. I clipped away the excess length off the top of the bag that I didn’t need.
I added a small amount of tissue paper to the bottom of the cup and then added the bag of coffee beans.
Some other ideas I had to fill the cups are teas, candies, some fun clips or erasers.
I created this super cute cup using the envelope punch board and added some of the Share What You Love designer series paper to decorate it. I love the special pearlized finishes in this paper.
How excited would your kids teachers be if they were given these sweet treats at open house or the first day of school?
Want to give this a try? CLICK HERE to download the printable tutorial FREE as my gift for stopping by.
Thanks for visiting my blog today and make sure you head over to Kylie’s blog-Kylies International Highlights to vote for my project. I would love to be chosen to do an international blog hop.
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…
Click HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code XC3KERTC from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.Don't forget, for EVERY $50 USD you spend before August 31, 2018 (before shipping and tax) earns you a $5 USD Bonus Days coupon code that can be used September 1–30, 2018. Now is a great time to order your favorites from the new catalog and earn your coupons! CLICK HERE for full details.
Want to earn EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month? Each month you will receive 12 tutorials all bundled together when you place a qualifying $50 order with me through my online store!
Thank you for choosing me as your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator!CreativeLee Yours,
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE. Don’t forget to add the Limited Time Color Your Season products to claim your BONUS gift from me! Click HERE for details.