November is an exciting month for Stampin’ Up! demonstrators around the world as we have so many good things going on. One of the best on the list is heading to OnStage to experience the upcoming 2021 January-June Mini Catalog, as well as, the 2021 Sale-a-Bration catalog with a few of my Diemond team members! Of course with COVID-19 and all the 2020 craziness, we taking OnStage virtual this year.
WHAT IS ONSTAGE?
OnStage is an exciting event that brings Stampin’ Up! demonstrators together (virtually this year). OnStage events are held every April and November in North America, South Pacific, and Europe. These events coincide with the launch of our annual and seasonal catalogs so you can see all of the new products before anyone else.
At OnStage we…
- Meet new demonstrator friends. Love this!
- Get an event bag with lots of goodies. Did you see the event bag yet? I shared a peak on my Facebook page HERE. Yippee!
- See live stamping and business presentations. These are super helpful for me to better serve you
- See and play with brand-new products. Oh yes!
- Be recognized for any achievements you’ve reached. So fun to celebrate each other!
- Have a chance to win prizes. FREE stuff!
- Be able to order select products from the new catalog early!
Of course, the way we are going about all of this is a bit different this year since we are all virtual.
I am excited to share the cute little gifts I put together for each of my Diemonds team members that are registered for OnStage. I love how these turned out and hope they will enjoy them.
I re-purposed some of my old die sleeves to create these awesome Clear Block Cleaning kits. I really hope they enjoy these.
Are you thinking, where is that Designer Series Paper and that Dragonfly in the catalogs???? Each pouch is decorated with some of the new upcoming products from the Dandy Garden Project Collection that will be released in the 2021 January-June Mini catalog. Yes you got it…as an event attendee we got to order this beautiful collection of products extra early. LOVE IT!
Inside each of the pouches is a microfiber cloth, 10 alcohol wipes, and a cleaning tips card. Of course, after I completed each kit and wrote this post, I realized I have a typo on my card. Good grief. I wonder if they will notice…haha.
Attached to the front of each pouch is a little box with some hand sanitizer. I wrote up a tutorial to re-create the hand sanitizer box. Download the printable tutorial FREE as my gift for stopping by!
With the event being virtual this year, we did not have the typical CentreStage leadership event. Of course Stampin’ Up! didn’t disappoint us and sent us each a surprise gift in the mail.
Each box contained a brand new pair of Paper Snips (best little craft scissors) and a super cool scissor charm/lanyard to attach to our scissors.
Here are a few dates to let you know what’s going on as we move towards the new catalog launches…
- November 3-January 4, 2021: Get the Quite Curvy Variety Bundle. See details HERE.
- November 10th: Demonstrators will have access to the brand new 2021 Mini & Sale-a-Bration catalogs! Want your own copy of the new catalogs? Join My Diemonds Team or if it’s been more than 6 months, be sure to place an order with me to ensure you are on my list and I will be sure to get them out to you as soon as they are available (approx. mid December).
- December 1-January 4: Demonstrators will get to pre-order new products from the 2021 Mini catalog PLUS pre-earn products from the 2021 Sale-a-Bration catalog. Want to get your hands on some new products early and enjoy a product discount? Join My Diemonds Team of happy shoppers! You can even choose pre-order products in your starter kit if you like. Whoo Hooo
- January 4: Last day to order from the 2020 August-December (Holiday) Mini catalog
- January 5: 2021 January-June Mini & Sale-a-Bration catalogs go live!
Want to join us for the next team swap? Do you have a big wish list? Maybe you love to be the first to get your hands on brand new products! If you love Stampin’ Up! products and would enjoy getting a minimum 20% discount every time you purchase…then purchasing the Starter Kit is just what you need! This is by far the BEST DEAL EVER! Enjoy all the benefits risk FREE (no penalty to drop) when you purchase the ultimate Stampin’ Up! bundle ($99 Starter Kit) HERE!
What are you waiting for?
Not interested in selling? No worries…There are no requirements to sell to others, hold events, create a blog, etc… and no penalty when you drop. You can simply make your purchases and enjoy the product discount as long as you like.
- You can do this all at once to take advantage of the Host Rewards or in multiple orders (there is no limit). It is approx. $3.41 a day when you break it down.
- Your personal orders count towards your quarter sales (I am my best customer!-he he)
- For your first quarter you have from the time you sign up until the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter to meet the min. sales requirement.
Worried about project inspiration? No worries…I am here to help you! I share everything with my team for FREE- yes the Exclusive Tutorials, the FMN Club Tutorials, Class Tutorials, Paper Pumpkin BONUS tutorials and more.
I welcome hobby stampers to my team! When you purchase the kit and join thru me you will instantly become a Diemond and earn access to all the benefits.
Why not give it a try? Do it for YOU! Need more info... CLICK HERE for more details on joining my team.
Questions? Contact me today at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE