Still have a few questions about the Maker’s Mojo Creative Escape? See additional Q&A below.
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS:
- Is this a Stamp-A-Long style event OR will I mostly be watching and stamping later? Some of the classes and presentations will be designed for you to stamp along with us and others will be designed for you to watch and stamp later. For presentations designed as a stamp-a-long, you will be provided with dimensions and a supply list as needed, ahead of time.
- For the Stamp-A-Long presentations will the pace be slow enough to keep up? Since everyone stamps at a different pace it will be impossible to guarantee that everyone will be able to keep up. In most cases, you may do some of the stamping during the live portion, but will likely need to finish your projects after the live presentations are over.
- What will the schedule for the day be? More details about the schedule will be shared in the Facebook Group about a week before the live event. That said, there will be live presentations from 11am to 9 pm EST (8 am to 6 pm PT) with breaks between presentations. We chose this time frame so if you live in the Pacific time zone the start time would be early but not crazy early, and if you live on the east coast the end time wouldn’t be too late.
- How long will the breaks be during the live presentations? The breaks will vary in length depending on how long a given presentation is but we anticipate the breaks will be anywhere from 20 to 45 minutes. We feel that breaks are very important in an event of this length. You can use this break time to finish projects, get a snack or just have some quiet time.
- Is there a way to participate in this event if I’m unavailable for all or part of the live event? Absolutely! There are really three ways to participate!
- Join us for the live event in the Facebook Group
- Get the links to all the PDFs and Video presentations about a week after the live event through email. (Great option if you’re not on Facebook.)
- Participate in the parts of the live event that you are available for in the Facebook group and access the PDFs and Video presentations after the fact, for the content you missed either in the Facebook group or from the email you’ll receive after the live event.
- Is there a way to get this event for FREE? YES! As a member of one of our teams you can earn FREE entry for this event by meeting certain minimum requirements as a demonstrator. To learn more click HERE.
- Can I participate if I’m a Stampin’ Up Demonstrator but I’m not on your team? YES! The more the merrier!
- Can I participate in this event if I live outside of the U.S.? YES, however door prizes can only be mailed to participants in the U.S.
Registration closes January 28! Sign up soon so you don’t miss out on all the fun.
The Maker’s Mojo Team is so excited to stamp and share with you at our inaugural delivering paper magic event! If you have any questions, please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
See you at the event!
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE