Still have a few questions about the Maker’s Mojo Creative Escape? See additional Q&A below.
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS:
- Is this a Stamp-A-Long style event OR will I mostly be watching and stamping later? This event is NOT technically a Stamp-A-Long style event! Presentations will be designed to teach the beyond-the-obvious details for making each project so we will be doing the basics ahead of time to the extent possible.
- Will the pace be slow enough to keep up if I choose to Stamp-A-Long? Since everyone stamps at a different pace, it will be impossible to guarantee that everyone will be able to keep up. If you have ALL your pieces cut and prepped ahead of time, like to make projects exactly as designed, and are a fast stamper, you may be able to keep up. If not, you’ll likely be finishing your projects after the live presentations.
- Will I need to purchase specific stamps and other products to make the projects presented? Yes and No. The presentations are designed to offer alternatives so that you can ideally use the products you have on hand to make the projects your own. If you want to make the projects exactly as presented then you will, of course, need the products we use.
- What will the schedule for the day be? The schedule will be shared in the Facebook Group about a week before the live event. That said, there will be live presentations every hour on the hour from 11 am to 9 pm ET, with breaks between presentations.
- How long will the breaks be during the live presentations? The breaks will vary in length depending on how long a given presentation is but we anticipate the breaks will be anywhere from 15 to 30 minutes. We feel that breaks are very important in an event of this length. You can use this break time to finish projects, get a snack, or just have some quiet time.
- Is there a way to participate in this event if I’m unavailable for all or part of the live event? Absolutely! There are really three ways to participate!
- Join us for the live event in the Facebook Group
- Get the links to all the PDFs and Video presentations about a week after the live event through email. (Great option if you’re not on Facebook.)
- Participate in the parts of the live event that you are available for in the Facebook group and access the PDFs and Video presentations after the fact. For the content you missed you’ll be able to access the materials either in the Facebook group or from the email you’ll receive about a week after the live event.
- Is there a way to get this event for a reduced price? YES! As a member of one of our teams, you can earn a reduced-price entry for this event by meeting certain minimum requirements as a demonstrator. To learn more, click HERE.
- Can I participate if I’m a Stampin’ Up Demonstrator but I’m not on your team? YES! The more the merrier!
- Can I participate in this event if I live outside of the U.S.? YES, however, door prizes and BINGO prizes can only be mailed to participants in the U.S.
Register by September 30, 2021
Please Note: Each presenter has their own unique registration link and I’d appreciate it if you’d register with me.
Sign up soon for the Maker’s Mojo Creative Escape so you don’t miss out on all the fun!
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE