Today I am sharing a lovely holiday card created by Betsy Batten for our Diemonds team swap featuring the In The Woods framelit dies. The texture created by the dies is super cool.
Similar to the project I shared yesterday where I used the silver Metallic Pearls, Betsy applied the the gold pearls to add ornaments to the tree. The star clip from the All Is Bright Paper Clips made the perfect tree topper don’t you think? Love this!
The Joyous Noel Designer Series Paper (DSP) with it’s sophisticated seasonal designs and copper foil accents are lovely on this project.
The soft luxurious Velvet Ribbon creates a nice transition between the designs.
The sentiment from the Timeless Tidings stamp set was stamped on the inside of the card in Memento ink. The design was brought to the inside by stamping the image in Tranquil Tide ink.
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ (folded in half) Tranquil Tide cardstock
- 5-1/4″ x 4″ Gold Foil
- 5″ x 1-1/2″ DSP 1
- 5″ x 2-1/4″ DSP 2
- 3-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ Whisper White cardstock -die cut trees
- 5″ x 3-3/4″ Whisper White cardstock (inside)
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Click HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code QA4YQQRC from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Want to join us for the next team swap? Do you have a big wish list? Maybe you love to be the first to get your hands on brand new products! If you love Stampin’ Up! products and would enjoy getting a minimum 20% discount every time you purchase…then purchasing the Starter Kit is just what you need! This is by far the BEST DEAL EVER! Enjoy all the benefits risk FREE (no penalty to drop) when you purchase the ultimate Stampin’ Up! bundle ($99 Starter Kit) HERE!
What are you waiting for?
Not interested in selling? No worries…There are no requirements to sell to others, hold events, create a blog, etc… and no penalty when you drop. You can simply make your purchases and enjoy the product discount as long as you like.
- You can do this all at once to take advantage of the Host Rewards or in multiple orders (there is no limit). It is approx. $3.41 a day when you break it down.
- Your personal orders count towards your quarter sales (I am my best customer!-he he)
- For your first quarter you have from the time you sign up until the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter to meet the min. sales requirement.
Worried about project inspiration? No worries…I am here to help you! I share everything with my team for FREE- yes the Exclusive Tutorials, the FMN Club Tutorials, Class Tutorials, Paper Pumpkin BONUS tutorials and more.
I welcome hobby stampers to my team! When you purchase the kit and join thru me you will instantly become a Diemond and earn access to all the benefits.
Why not give it a try? Do it for YOU! Need more info... CLICK HERE for more details on joining my team.
Questions? Contact me today at email@example.com
Want to earn EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month? Each month you will receive 12 tutorials all bundled together when you place a qualifying $50 order with me through my online store!
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE.