Today I am sharing a super cool fun fold card created by Carol Curran for our team swap featuring the Detailed Deer thinlit dies.
I love how Carol mixed the versatile Twinkle Twinkle designer series paper with Gold Foil and Sparkle glimmer paper. This is a really nice unexpected combination for a holiday card.
When you untuck each of the corners the card opens up and gives kind of a framed appearance to the focal point in the center of the card base.
This is an awesome fold, but I will admit it does take some extra time so may be one of those projects that you make for just a select few on your holiday list that you are looking to create a special card for.
Want to give this a try?…there is a nice tutorial to re-create this fun fold on splitcoast stampers. CLICK HERE to see their tutorial.
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code WFAQFHY4 from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
The year end closeout is going on now…don’t forget to add your favorites from the retiring and discounted lists! Click HERE to see full promotion details.
Do you love to be the first to get your hands on brand new products? Consider joining the Stampin’ Up! family and my Diemonds team. Enjoy all the benefits risk FREE (no penalty to drop) when you purchase the ultimate Stampin’ Up! bundle ($99 Starter Kit)! All active demonstrators currently have the opportunity to order the new products coming our way January 2019 early…you can even choose to add the new products to your starter kit when you join now!
I welcome hobby stampers to my team! When you purchase the kit and join thru me you will instantly become a Diemond and earn access to all the benefits. Why not give it a try? Do it for YOU! CLICK HERE for more details on joining my team.
Questions? Contact me today at email@example.com
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE.