For day 6 of my Christmas in July week, I have a spectacular holiday pop-up card created by Robin Just for our recent Diemonds Team swap. While this is not a fast & easy card to quickly be able to create multiples of for your Holiday needs, it is perfect to create a hand full of special cards to send to select friends & family. This is a fun fold I am going to have to figure out. I just love how the framed boxes on the inside pop up when you open the card.
Each month we have a new theme for our Diemonds Team swap. It’s so much fun to see all the great projects the team creates. We even award a prize each month to a lucky participant.
I would love for you to join us at our next team meeting (virtually or face to face) where you also have the opportunity to participate in our next team swap. When you purchase the starter kit and join thru me, you will instantly become a Diemond and earn access to all the benefits! Why not give it a try? Do it for YOU! CLICK HERE to join the fun!
Robin featured products from the returning Snowman Season stamp set and coordinating Snowman Builder Punch from the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog for this super cool project. The frosty friends in the Snowman Season Stamp Set will warm any heart. Create a flurry of projects using these happy snow-people.
I love that the Snowman Season stamp set has a coordinating punch. Punches are a quick and easy way to add die-cut shapes that add interest and depth to your projects. And since punches are a great way to cut out stamped images, many of our stamp sets have coordinating punches. They are high quality, affordable, and easy to use. Love it!
- 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ (folded in half) Thick Basic White cardstock
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ Cherry Cobbler cardstock
- (2) 1-1/2″ x 1-1/2″ Cherry Cobbler cardstock- cut in half diagonally
- 3-3/4″ x 5″ Mossy Meadow cardstock
- 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ Basic White cardstock
- 3-1/4″ x 7/8″ Cherry Cobbler cardstock
- 3″ x 5/8″ Basic White cardstock
- Scrap Basic White cardstock- punch
- (2) 4″ x 5-1/4″ Mossy Meadow cardstock
- (2) 2″ x 2″ Cherry Cobbler cardstock
- 5″ x 7-1/2″ Basic White cardstock- scored at 1/2″, 3-1/2″, 4″ & 7″; rotate and score 2-1/2″. Cut slit along score line, stopping at 4″ score line.
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Want to join us for the next team swap? Do you have a big wish list? Maybe you love to be the first to get your hands on brand new products! If you love Stampin’ Up! products and would enjoy getting a minimum 20% discount every time you purchase…then purchasing the Starter Kit is just what you need! This is by far the BEST DEAL EVER! Enjoy all the benefits risk FREE (no penalty to drop) when you purchase the ultimate Stampin’ Up! bundle ($99 Starter Kit) HERE!
What are you waiting for?
Not interested in selling? No worries…There are no requirements to sell to others, hold events, create a blog, etc… and no penalty when you drop. You can simply make your purchases and enjoy the product discount as long as you like.
- You can do this all at once to take advantage of the Host Rewards or in multiple orders (there is no limit). It is approx. $3.41 a day when you break it down.
- Your personal orders count towards your quarter sales (I am my best customer!-he he)
- For your first quarter you have from the time you sign up until the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter to meet the min. sales requirement.
Worried about project inspiration? No worries…I am here to help you! I share everything with my team for FREE– yes the Exclusive Tutorials, the FMN Club Tutorials, Class Tutorials, Paper Pumpkin BONUS tutorials and more.
I welcome hobby stampers to my team! When you purchase the kit and join thru me you will instantly become a Diemond and earn access to all the benefits.
Take a break from the summer heat and join me for a beautiful Summer Stamp Camp! Lets have some fun making cards to brighten someone days full of beautiful plants. See details and register for the Plentiful Plants Summer Stamp Camp To Go HERE.
Registration Ends Friday, July 30, 2021
Kits will be shipped out mid *August.
*Some items may go on back order, which could cause delays in shipping.
All Star Tutorial Bundle
Each month’s Tutorial Bundle will focus on a collection of products and includes TWELVE projects, with a how to video tutorial for each project, as well as photos, measurements and product lists. We even have measurements in both imperial and metric so anyone can create them. Yes, you’ll be able to create these projects right along with us!
What a great way to gain new & creative ideas and ALSO make the most of your products especially if you own the items in those collections.
The next subscription period is now open. See Full Details HERE
SAVE 15% ON DESIGNER SERIES PAPER!
We all love gorgeous Designer Series Paper, and during this incredible sale, you can enjoy a 15% discount on select papers from the 2021-2022 Annual catalog! Now is a great time to stock up and save on some of our most popular paper designs!
SALES PERIOD:1 JULY–2 AUGUST
July-December 2021 Mini Catalog Shares
I am happy to announce I am hosting a Designer Paper Share and a Ribbon Share! Yes, Stampin’ Up! has done it again… this catalog is absolutely fantabulous (I think you could hear me squealing from Maui when I got a sneak peek), and I’m super excited I get to share these awesome new designer papers and ribbons with you. You are going to LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them! Click HERE to learn more.
Deadline to register for the share is August 15, 2021. (US residents only).
2021-2023 In Color Club:
With the launch of the new 2021-2022 Annual catalog, we have a crazy long wish list…let’s face it, we WANT IT ALL! This club is a fantastic way to get ALL of the new 2021-2023 In-Colors PLUS coordinating accessories without breaking the budget. You also get some AWESOME gifts too!
See full details and register HERE.
The new July-December 2021 Mini Catalog starts August 3, 2021! Whoo Hoo! Do you want one?
There are several ways to get the new catalog from me…
- Purchase the Starter kit & Join My Diemonds Team. It’s an exciting time to be demonstrator…you can even choose upcoming products from the new annual catalog in your starter kit when you join in July! Yippee!!
- Have you placed an order with me in the last 6 months? If not, be sure to place an order with me this month to ensure you are on my list and I will be sure to get the new catalogs out to you.
- Become a Paper Pumpkin subscriber with me HERE.
- Join the Forget Me Not Club HERE
Thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator!
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE