Do you love the look of a collage card, but have trouble getting all the pieces adhered where you want them?
This past weekend I attended a demonstrator event hosted by Brian King and one of his featured guests was Mary Deatherage. Mary showed us how fun and easy it is to create a collage card.
The trick is to lay everything out until you are happy with the appearance and then take a quick photo before removing your pieces to adhere them in place. You can easily look at the photo as you secure each of your pieces in place. I gave this a try on today’s project and it worked great!
This project was inspired by a card I saw created by Carolyn King and features elements from the Christmas Gleaming stamp set, Perfectly Plaid stamp set and the Detailed Peacock dies.
I think it turned out really nice. What do you think? Leave me a comment. I would love to hear from you.
Are you ready to give a collage card a try?
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ (folded in half) Thick Very Vanilla cardstock
- 3-3/4″ x 5″ Thick Very Vanilla cardstock
- 1-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ Mossy meadow cardstock- die cut
- 3-1/4″ x 3-1/4″ Soft Suede cardstock- die cut
- 2-3/4″ x 1-3/4″ Thick Very Vanilla cardstock- die cut
- (2) 1-1/2″ x 1-1/8″ DSP
- 8-1/2″ x 4″ Thick Very Vanilla cardstock- fussy cut
Want to give this a try? CLICK HERE to download the printable tutorial FREE as my gift for stopping by.Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE XBQDUSQH!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Want to join us for the next team swap? Do you have a big wish list? Maybe you love to be the first to get your hands on brand new products! If you love Stampin’ Up! products and would enjoy getting a minimum 20% discount every time you purchase…then purchasing the Starter Kit is just what you need! This is by far the BEST DEAL EVER! Enjoy all the benefits risk FREE (no penalty to drop) when you purchase the ultimate Stampin’ Up! bundle ($99 Starter Kit) HERE!
What are you waiting for?
Not interested in selling? No worries…There are no requirements to sell to others, hold events, create a blog, etc… and no penalty when you drop. You can simply make your purchases and enjoy the product discount as long as you like.
- You can do this all at once to take advantage of the Host Rewards or in multiple orders (there is no limit). It is approx. $3.41 a day when you break it down.
- Your personal orders count towards your quarter sales (I am my best customer!-he he)
- For your first quarter you have from the time you sign up until the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter to meet the min. sales requirement.
Worried about project inspiration? No worries…I am here to help you! I share everything with my team for FREE- yes the Exclusive Tutorials, the FMN Club Tutorials, Class Tutorials, Paper Pumpkin BONUS tutorials and more.
I welcome hobby stampers to my team! When you purchase the kit and join thru me you will instantly become a Diemond and earn access to all the benefits.
Why not give it a try? Do it for YOU! Need more info... CLICK HERE for more details on joining my team.
Questions? Contact me today at email@example.com
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE