Today I am sharing a fun wintry Christmas card featuring the Alpine Adventure stamp set and coordinating Alpine Sports thinlit dies.
Winter is the time of snow-covered landscapes, crisp blue skies, and lots of fun outside. With these great products you can create fun seasonal projects for all the winter adventurers in your life!
I stamped the tree image from the Winter Woods stamp set in Shaded Spruce, Tranquil Tide and Mint Macaron on the base Whisper White layer and then covered with Vellum cardstock to soften it a bit. I love the smoky appearance created by adding the vellum layer over the stamped trees.
I tore layers of White cardstock to create the snowy hills. I then sponged a bit of Frost White Shimmer Paint along the torn edges to give the snow the perfect bit of a sparkle.
Can’t you just feel how cold it is outside when you look at this project?
The ski’s and sled were die cut out of the Wood Textures designer series paper (DSP) with the Alpine Spot thinlits. I think this DSP gives a great texture to our fun winter toys.
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ (folded in half) Thick White cardstock
- 5-1/4″ x 4″ Thick White cardstock
- 5-1/4″ x 4″ Vellum cardstock
- 2-1/4″ x 4″ Thick White cardstock-tear edge
- 1-7/8″ x 4″ Thick White cardstock-tear edge
- 1-1/2″ x 4″ Thick White cardstock-tear edge
- 5″ x 1″ DSP-die cut
- 3-1/2″ x 1-3/4″ DSP-die cut
- scrap Thick White cardstock-die cut
- scrap Cherry Cobbler cardstock- die cut
Don’t forget to give the inside of the card a little love. Bringing the design to the inside adds such a great personal touch to your projects.
Want to give this a try? CLICK HERE to download the printable tutorial FREE as my gift for stopping by.
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Click HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code QA4YQQRC from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Want to earn EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month? Each month you will receive 12 tutorials all bundled together when you place a qualifying $50 order with me through my online store!
Grab a friend (or several) and join me in making 2 fabulous quick holiday paper crafts while enjoying some yummy snacks and fellowship! I have been holding this event for several years and we always have a great time. I hope you will join us this year!
See you at the party!CreativeLee Yours,
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE.