Today I am sharing another fun card that could be used for St. Patrick’s day I created featuring the Itty Bitty Birthdays stamp set. This set has you covered with a variety of Birthday greetings.
Did you miss the lucky card I shared the other day? CLICK HERE to check it out and grab the FREE tutorial.
I created the whimsical clover on this version with the more narrow hearts from the Be Mine Stitched framelit dies. The stem is created with the Frosted Bouquet dies!
The prints from the 2018-2020 In Color Designer Series Paper (DSP) are cut out using my favorite Stitched Rectangle dies. Do you have these yet? They are a must have! Once you start using them, you will wonder what you ever did without them.
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ (folded in half) Call Me Clover cardstock
- 4-3/4″ x 3-1/2″ DSP- die cut
- 3-1/2″ x 2-1/4″ DSP- die cut
- 2-3/4″ x 3″ Call Me Clover cardstock- die cut
- 2″ x 3″ Whisper White cardstock – die cut 2nd largest oval
- 5-1/4″ x 4″ Whisper White cardstock (inside)
- 5-1/4″ x 3/4″ DSP (inside)
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code NEJS2WPK from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Let’s break it down:
- If you spend $50, you get one free level 1 product.
- If you spend $100, you get one free level 2 product, OR you can choose two level 1 items.
- If you spend $150, you have the option to choose three level 1 items or one level 1 item and one level 2 item.
It’s the perfect time to purchase those products you have your eye on while earning more products for free!
Want to earn EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month? Each month you will receive 12 tutorials all bundled together when you place a qualifying $50 order with me through my online store!
Thank you for choosing me as your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator!CreativeLee Yours,
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and create shareable works of art featuring a variety of Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you will not want to miss. HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE.