Today I am sharing a really cool card we made at our recent Diemonds team meeting. We did a technique where we in-laid the die cut butterfly images to give it a raised look.
For the greeting I inked up the stamp in the blushing bride ink and then used the Sweet sugarplum marker to color in part of the image directly on the stamp before stamping the cardstock.
For the focal point on the card I adhered the strips of designer series paper to the whisper white layer and then die cut the detailed butterfly.
On the next layer I die cut the open butterfly image
- 5 1/2″ x 81/2″ Sweet Sugarplumcard base
- 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″ Blushing Bride cardstock
- (2) 47/8″x 3 5/8″ Whisper White cardstock
- 3/4″ x 3 5/8″ DSP Print 1
- 1/2″ x 3 5/8″ DSP Print 2
- 5/8″ x 3 5/8″ DSP Print 3
- 3/4″ x 3 5/8″ DSP Print 4
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…
Stamp Sets– Suite Sayings
Click here to order your stamping supplies using host code YNPQSMCJ from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Want to join us for our next team swap? It’s a great time of year to join my Stampin’ Up! Diemonds team…we have a new catalog coming soon and as a demonstrator you will be able to get your hands on new products before the catalog goes live!
You can get your hands on great new the products when you join my team by signing up as a demonstrator anytime 24/7 on my website by clicking JOIN THE FUN.
- The starter kit is $99 and is fully customizable
- the kit includes $125 US worth of products of your choice plus $65 worth of business supplies
- A 20 percent discount on all your orders (when you reach your 1st level promotion this will increase to 25%!)
- Demonstrator Business Website (DBWS) FREE for 2 months.
- Access to our demonstrator only community
- Our exclusive Stampin’ Success magazine (comes in the mail each quarter)
- Our energizing Stampin’ Up! events
- And much, much more!
Contact me today to join my Diemonds team!