Welcome to the Greek Isles Achievers Blog Hop! We have another fantastic hop to share with you today – full of inspiring ideas using the current Stampin’ Up!® products. Today we are sharing some products from our Occasions & Sale-a-Bration catalogs!
I hope you enjoy my creation!
Today I am sharing a super cool birthday slider card created with the yummy Hello Cupcake stamp set that is currently FREE with a qualifying order as part of our Sale-a-Bration (SAB) promotion. This Distinktive stamp set makes it easy to create projects that look good enough to eat. Top with sweet wishes, and your project’s complete!
The Hello Cupcake stamp set is a wonderful addition to add to your shopping list, but you are not able to purchase it…this super sweet stamp set is one of the FREE products you can earn as part of the Sale-a-Bration offering with a qualifying order only thru March 31, 2019 (or while supplies last)! Yippee! Click HERE to see Sale-a-Bration promotion details.
This fun fold interactive project was inspired by one I saw created by Mikaela Titheridge that I just had to give a try.
Just pull the tab at the top of the card insert and the Vellum cake dome lifts off to reveal the delicious cupcake!
How cool is that? Yes this one is worth a little squeal don’t you think?
The insert has plenty of space to add a note or you can even quickly attach a gift card with a couple of glue dots.
I don’t think my pictures do this one justice, but I added Clear Wink of Stella to the “icing” and the flowers to give them a lovely shimmer.
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″-score 4″ & 8″ Balmy Blue cardstock
- 5″ x 3-3/4″ Whisper White cardstock (insert)
- 3/4″ x 3″ Thick White cardstock- slider mechanism
- 5-1/4″ x 3-3/4″ DSP
- 2″ x 2″ Powder Pink cardstock- die cut/fussy cut
- 1″ x 2″ So Saffron cardstock- die cut/fussy cut
- 2″ x 2″ Crumb Cake cardstock- die cut/fussy cut
- 3-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ Vellum cardstock- die cut/fussy cut
- 1-1/2″ x 3″ Shimmer White cardstock-die cut/fussy cut
- 3/4″ x 3″ Thick White cardstock- die cut flower
I am so sad the coordinating Call Me Cupcake framelit dies that were part of the Sale-a-Bration Coordination promotion SOLD OUT so they are no longer available to purchase. If you missed these…you can still create this card by fussy cutting your cupcake layers. I included the cake stand and dome images with measurements so you can hopefully use the picture as a template to fussy cut those piece as well.
This project is just one of the great BONUS tutorials my FMN (Forget Me Not) Club members (as well as my Diemonds team) have access to with their membership. Sign up for the FMN Online Club to gain access to this and many more great tutorials.
There are so many great perks with each subscription option so be sure to click the links below to check out all the perks outlined in the member benefits.
Thanks for coming by my blog today and taking part in this hop with us! I know you are going to love the other projects in this hop so don’t forget to use the list below to find your way through all the blogs, you do not want to miss a project! Currently you are visiting my blog – Wendy Lee-USA… so have a look at the list below to see who is next.
Hope you enjoy!
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…
CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code RCFBM3U4 from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Let’s break it down:
- If you spend $50, you get one free level 1 product.
- If you spend $100, you get one free level 2 product, OR you can choose two level 1 items.
- If you spend $150, you have the option to choose three level 1 items or one level 1 item and one level 2 item.
It’s the perfect time to purchase those products you have your eye on while earning more products for free!
Don’t forget to add your Sale-A-Bration Coordination products to your shopping cart today as these are only offered while supplies last (some have already SOLD OUT) thru March 31, 2019.
There are only a few more weeks to take advantage of the Sale-A-Bration starter kit options…offer ends March 31, 2019.
When you join the Stampin’ Up! family thru me HERE during Sale-A-Bration you get two Starter Kit options to choose from! Enjoy all the benefits risk FREE (no penalty to drop) when you purchase the ultimate Stampin’ Up! bundle…the Starter Kit!
Option 1: $99 fully customizable starter kit
- the kit includes $175 US worth of products ($76 in FREE product) of your choice (yes choose ANY active products you like) PLUS $65 worth of business supplies
- the kit ships directly to you FREE (saves you 10%)
Option 2: $129 fully customizable starter kit
- the kit includes $175 US worth of products ($76 in FREE product) of your choice (yes choose ANY active products you like) , $65 worth of business supplies PLUS the exclusive Craft & Carry Tote (valued at $50)
- the kit ships directly to you FREE (saves you 10%)
I welcome hobby stampers to my team! When you purchase the kit and join thru me you will instantly become a Diemond and earn access to all the benefits. Why not give it a try? Do it for YOU! CLICK HERE for more details on joining my team.
Questions? Contact me today at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for choosing me as your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator!CreativeLee Yours,
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and create shareable works of art featuring a variety of Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you will not want to miss. HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE.