Do you love the adorable images in the Hey Birthday Chick stamp set, but don’t want to take a ton of time coloring the images? No worries…today I am showing you a fast and easy (and did I mention stinkin’ cute?) birthday card that took moments to add a touch of color.
Did you know I am doing some LIVE papercrafting every Tuesday at 12:30PM EST in my CreativeLee Yours Studio Facebook group? Jump on over and join the Facebook group now. Looking forward to seeing you and your crafty friends Tuesday for our next LIVE papercrafting!
Time for a birthday bash? Flock to the fun with the Hey Birthday Chick Stamp Set. It’s “chick” full of celebratory images and phrases you can use to make any birthday delightful. These quirky line-art chicks are ready to be stamped and colored using your favorite coloring technique. Use this set to celebrate birthdays, friendship, and more. Combine this great stamp set with the Birthday Chick and the Chick Dies to create an amazing birthday scene.
I am featuring the Hey Birthday Chick Stamp Set and Birthday Chick Dies in my upcoming Online Bingo event and would love for you to join us for all the fun. See full details and register HERE. Hurry…Registration ends March 5, 2021!
Did you miss the LIVE I did this week in my CreativeLee Yours Studio Facebook group? No worries, watch the video replay below to see how to re-create this project. Be sure to leave me a comment and share the video with your crafty friends! While you are watching, I would appreciate you subscribing to my YouTube channel.
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the video)
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ (folded in half) Thick White cardstock
- 2″ x 4″ DSP
- 5″ x 1-1/2″ Daffodil Delight cardstock
- 3″ x 1-1/2″ Daffodil Delight cardstock-die cut
- 2-3/8″ x 2-3/8″ Real Red cardstock
- 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ Basic White cardstock- die cut
- Scrap Basic White cardstock- punch
- 2-3/4″ x 2″ Basic White cardstock- die cut
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE 9UWPSDFW to take advantage of all my Rewards!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Online Bingo Card Class Fun
Have you given my Bingo event a try yet? Don’t miss all the fun, fellowship and prizes…grab a friend (or several) and join us for an afternoon of creativity, laughter, and celebration. This is not your typical Card Class- this is a whole lot more fun! Click HERE to learn more.
Registration Closes November 25, 2023
Receive 12 tutorials all bundled together featuring products from the Hydrangea Hill Suite
Purchase the March 2021 bundle here for $15 USD:
Butterflies & Flowers Card Class
Say it all by sending a blend of glorious all occasion handmade cards full of depth and dimension. This technique-based decorative masks class featuring the Butterflies & Flowers Decorative Masks and Happy & Heartfelt Stamp Set is packed full of creative fun!
Purchase the 5 project PDF tutorial for $15 USD:
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Ready for a fun, monthly craft kit delivered directly to you, so you get all the joy of creating without having to do all the research, design and prep? Cultivated Creativity is for you! Click HERE to get started.
- Join my Online Forget Me Not (FMN) Card Club and elevate your hand made cards HERE.
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE Exclusive monthly PDF tutorial bundle when you subscribe to email list HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.