Stampin’ Up! trainer, Brandi, shares how to make 12 super cute cards using the Lift Me Up stamp set from the Occasions (spring/summer) catalog and the Carried Away Designer Series Paper you can get for FREE when you make a qualifying purchase during Sale-A-Bration (January 4-March 31, 2017)! In the video Brandi also shows a super cute decorated tin to package all your cards in. Unfortunately this tin is sold out, but you could use the tin from the Designer Tin Of Cards Project Kit.
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the video)
1 Package of Designer Series Paper makes 6 sets of cards!
Here are the cut supplies you need to make 12 cards:
- (12) cut 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ or 4 1/4″ x 11 Peekaboo Peach, Tip Top Taupe, Watermelon Wonder, Mint Macaron (3 each color) card base
- (12) cut 5 1/4″ x 4 Designer Series Paper (1 each design)
- (12) cut 3/4″ x 4 Designer Series Paper (1 each design)
- (12) cut 3 1/2″ x 3 Whisper White cardstock
- (12) cut 1″ x 3 3/4″ Whisper White cardstock
- (12) 34″ White and Night of Navy Bakers twine (6 each color)
- (12) Whisper White Envelopes
- 1 sheet Dimensional Dots
- Lift Me Up stamp set
- Peekaboo Peach , Night of Navy, Watermelon Wonder, Mint Macaron Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Banner Triple Punch
- Bone Folder
- Paper Snips
- Snail Adhesive
Time is running out to purchase those products you have your eye on while earning more products for free. Get your Free sale-a-bration products when you place a $50 min. order only through March 31st!
Click here to order your stamping supplies using host code Z9TY9CBW from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.