Today I am sharing one of the fun alternate projects I made with the September 2018 Frights & Delights Paper Pumpkin kit. I just think these little ghosts are so stinkin cute!
This project would also make a nice framed art piece to decorate your home as you celebrate the Halloween season.
The marbled background stamp was just what I was looking for to compliment the ghosts. There’s something hypnotic about this background stamp. It pulls you right in and adds just the right dimension to your project.
I stamped the background with Gorgeous Grape ink on 5″ x 3-3/4″ Whisper White cardstock and then stamped a few of the star images from the kit stamp set in Memento ink. Once my ghosts and tag layers were all in place I also added a few Rhinestone Jewels for a little bling.
I added the stars to the 5-1/4″ x 4″ Whisper White cardstock layer to bring some of the design to the inside of the card as well.
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ (folded in half) Gorgeous Grape cardstock
- 5-1/8″ x 3-7/8″ Basic Black cardstock
- 5″ x 3-3/4″ Whisper White cardstock
- Tag (from kit)- cut off front
- Scrap Basic Black cardstock- die cut 2nd smallest oval from the Stitched Shapes dies
- 5-1/4″ x 4″ Whisper White cardstock (inside)
Leave me a comment at the bottom of the post. I would love to hear what you think about today’s project. Be sure to join me again tomorrow for another fun alternate project.
Hope you enjoy!
Here are a few additional supplies needed to create today’s alternate project…
Did you know refills are currently available (for subscribers only) of select past kits? Right now you can even order the Frights & Delights full kit (includes the stamp set) as well as the refill kit! Click HERE to order your past kits using host code YWJDYVZX before they are gone from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Not yet a subscriber, but want to join the fun? Sign up at www.paperpumpkin.com/subscribe?demoid=73266 by the 10th of the month to get the next kit in the mail! You can even join now and order any past kits that are available in my online store.
Click HERE to learn more about the Paper Pumpkin subscription program.
Additional Exclusive Perks when you subscribe with me!
- Monthly FREE Club gathering where we will enjoy an hour of fun and relaxation as we all put our kits together.
- Private facebook group
- FREE BONUS PDF with 10-12 alternative ideas on how to use your Paper Pumpkin kit (each month you are a subscriber with me).
What are you waiting for? Click Here to Subscribe today!
If you’re one of my Creativeleeyours Diemonds team members you’ll receive the BONUS PDF too (one of the many perks of being a member of my fabulous team!) Click HERE for more information on becoming a Diemond! It really is a great time to join the team.
Thank you for choosing me as your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator!
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE.