Today I am sharing one last alternate card I made with some leftover pieces I had from the August 2018 Blissful Blooms Paper Pumpkin Kit.
Paper Pumpkin kits makes projects super quick and easy to put together anytime you need a card as you are running out the door or need to just relax for a moment.
I started with an Old Olive card base and then adhered a 4-1/4″ x 3-1/4″ layer I cut from one of the envelopes that came in the kit.
I then added a couple of layers behind one of the leftover pieces I had that was cut from one of the kit card bases and popped them up on the card front.
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ Old Olive cardstock
- 4-1/4″ x 3-1/4″ cut from kit envelope
- 3-1/4″ x 4-3/4″ Blackberry Bliss cardstock
- 2-5/8″ x 4-1/8″ Lemon Lime Twist cardstock
- 2-1/2″ x 4″ cut from kit card front
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ Whisper White cardstock (inside)
Hope you enjoy!
Here are a few additional supplies needed to create today’s alternate project…
Did you know refills are currently available (for subscribers only) of select past kits?
Click HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code QA4YQQRC from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Now’s the time to get cozy this Christmas season with Paper Pumpkin, your One-Stop Box™ for holiday papercrafting fun. When you subscribe by November 10, we’ll send you our specially-designed box filled with everything you’ll need for a holly-jolly, handmade holiday.
- The holidays are the best time to share our appreciation for others, and nothing does that like a handmade holiday card. November’s kit gives a subscriber everything they need to make plenty of those! (10 cards; 5 of 2 unique holiday designs.)
- Coordinating colors:
- Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Garden Green, Gold, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Whisper White
Sign up today at www.paperpumpkin.com/subscribe?demoid=73266
The November kit also makes the perfect gift for your crafty friends this holiday season. You can gift it in a number of ways:
- Increase your kit quantity in November as part of your normal November subscriptions. Give away the extras as gifts.
- Know someone who would love a crafting subscription? Sign them up at www.paperpumpkin.com/subscribe?demoid=73266 by November 10.
- Purchase a prepaid code(s) and give them to your friends/family members as gifts. Tell them to redeem their prepaid codes on paperpumpkin.com by November 10 to get the special holiday edition kit! Here is a printable gift certificate! Simply purchase a prepaid code in my online store, download this gift card, write in the code, and give it to someone awesome.
Click HERE to learn more about the Paper Pumpkin subscription program.
Additional Exclusive Perks when you subscribe with me!
- Monthly FREE Club gathering where we will enjoy an hour of fun and relaxation as we all put our kits together.
- Private facebook group
- FREE BONUS PDF with 10-12 alternative ideas on how to use your Paper Pumpkin kit (each month you are a subscriber with me).
What are you waiting for? Click Here to Subscribe today!
If you’re one of my Creativeleeyours Diemonds team members you’ll receive the BONUS PDF too (one of the many perks of being a member of my fabulous team!) Click HERE for more information on becoming a Diemond! It really is a great time to join the team.
Thank you for choosing me as your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator!
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE.