Today I am sharing a quick and easy embossed card created by Diemond Nancy Phillips for our team swap featuring the Count My Blessings stamp set.
Let yourself be inspired by this sets delicate imagery, the lovely greetings, and their quirky font.
The elegant Year of Cheer designer series paper gives your projects a classy look. These elegant foil designs are perfect for holidays, weddings, and anniversaries.
I love how Nancy used the angled cut to get more cards out of her designer paper.
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…
Click here to order your stamping supplies using host code QM9NZCPS from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Want to join us for the next team swap?
Take your passion for paper crafting with Stampin’ Up! products to a new level when you join the Stampin’ Up! family thru me here. Enjoy all the benefits risk FREE (no penalty to drop) when you purchase the ultimate Stampin’ Up! bundle ($99 Starter Kit)!
- The starter kit is $99 and is fully customizable
- the kit includes $125 US worth of products ($26 in FREE product) of your choice plus $65 worth of business supplies (yes choose ANY active products you like)
- the kit ships directly to you FREE (saves you 10%)
- Get your hands on great new products early!
- A 20 percent discount on all your orders (when you reach your 1st level promotion this will increase to 25%!)
- Opportunity to earn $ and/or FREE products by sharing your passion for stamping
- Demonstrator Business Website (DBWS) FREE for 2 months.
- Access to our demonstrator only community
- Our exclusive Stampin’ Success magazine (comes in the mail each quarter)
- Our energizing Stampin’ Up! events
- And much, much more!
I offer additional exclusive resources for my Diemonds team: (no pressure, participate as much or as little as you like)
- Private Facebook team page provides a pressure FREE positive environment to share ideas, ask questions and celebrate together.
- FREE access to both the FMN Stamp Club members’ private Facebook group page and the Paper Pumpkin subscribers private Facebook group page where you will have access to the perks my club members enjoy.
- New catalog team swaps
- Monthly team gatherings
I welcome hobby stampers to my team! When you purchase the kit and join thru me you will instantly become a Diemond and earn access to all the benefits. Why not give it a try? Do it for YOU! Click here to join the fun!
Need to know what the requirements are to remain “active” once you join my team to continue to enjoy all your benefits?
- $300 US min. sales per quarter
- You can do this all at once or in multiple orders
- Your personal orders count towards your quarter sales (I am my best customer!-he he)
- For your first quarter you have from the time you sign up until the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter to meet the min. sales requirement.
- There are no requirements to hold events, parties, create a blog, etc…
- Stampin’ Up! quarters run January-March, April-June, July-September, October-December.
Ready to become a Diemond and take advantage of all your benefits? Click here to join the fun!
Questions? Contact me today at firstname.lastname@example.org