Spring is in the air and I am ready for some fun brightly colored cards, how about you? I have a beautiful technique slimline card to share with you today we created at my March 2021 FMN (Forget Me Not) Class that I hope will give you a little creative inspiration.
The star of today’s project is the layered butterflies created with the Brilliant Wings Dies from our Butterfly Bouquet promotion. See promotion details HERE. I purposely matched smaller solid butterflies in bright colors under the larger details butterflies cut out of black cardstock. Did you notice the variation in color on the solid butterflies? I used the blending brushes to add a little depth of color on the lower portion of each one before layering the dies cuts.
I created a template with one of the super cool elements in the Brilliant Wings Dies to add some nice texture behind the butterflies with some embossing paste. I think the brick pattern adds a great touch. What do you think?
I chose the super versatile Here’s a Card Stamp Set to pair with these stunning butterflies. Find the right words for many occasions with the Here’s a Card Stamp Set. Mix and match the greetings for outside and inside your cards. LOVE this! Sadly the Here’s a Card Stamp Set is one of the products that will be retiring soon. If you don’t have this one yet, be sure to purchase it before it is gone forever. See full details on the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog Last Chance list HERE.
Hate you missed making this fabulous card… Great news, you can join my FMN online product or tutorial club anytime and get all the information to re-create this project (and over 600 more Exclusive tutorials)-Whoo Hoo!
Did you know my club members (and my Diemonds Demonstrator Team) get each of the FMN class project tutorials PLUS additional BONUS tutorials FREE every month as part of their club membership? There are so many great perks with each subscription option so be sure to click the links below to check out all the perks outlined in the member benefits.
Online Product Club (includes class card kits;only available in the US)
Online Tutorial Club (available globally)Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE RZKPMKM3 to take advantage of all my Rewards!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Prefer a face to face experience? Don’t miss the next FMN local class (I’m in Pfafftown, NC)… It’s time to register for the next class!
Want to see my full line up of online classes? Click HERE.
The new 2024 Occasions Catalog starts January 4, 2024! Whoo Hoo! Do you want one?
There are several ways to get the new catalog from me…
- Purchase the Starter kit & Join My Diemonds Team. It’s an exciting time to be demonstrator…you can even choose upcoming products from the Mini Catalog in your starter kit when you join in December! Yippee!!
- Have you placed an order with me in the last 6 months? If not, be sure to place an order with me this month to ensure you are on my list and I will be sure to get the new catalogs out to you.
- Become a Paper Pumpkin subscriber with me HERE.
- Join Cultivated Creativity HERE.
- Join the Forget Me Not Club HERE.
Thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator!
If you love great deals, our Last-Chance Products Sale is the perfect time to shop. Save up to 60% on essential craft supplies from the September–December 2023 Holiday Mini Catalog starting 21 November 2023. What are you waiting for? Start shopping! After all, this selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last.
CLICK HERE to see all the retiring goodies in the online store and add them to your shopping cart.
Receive 12 tutorials all bundled together featuring products from the Flowering Cactus Product Medley!
Purchase the April 2021 bundle here for $15 USD:
Hydrangea Hill Card Class
Make someone’s day by sending them handmade cards, complete with glorious blooms and uplifting messages.
Inks needed to complete this project per the instructions: Highland Heather Blends, Versamark with White Embossing Powder, Tuxedo Black Memento, Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape, Rococo Rose & Old Olive . You can order ink and adhesive at https://bit.ly/2DyhOzS or use what you already have.
Purchase the 5 project PDF tutorial for only $15 USD:
Did you miss out on past Maker’s Mojo Creative Escape Events?
Great news… you can now get access to the projects through our “After the Live Bundle’s”!
Each bundle is packed full of paper magic and includes PDF tutorials as well as video recordings of the LIVE presentations that are filled with crafty tips and alternate ideas that will help you find your creative mojo.
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Ready for a fun, monthly craft kit delivered directly to you, so you get all the joy of creating without having to do all the research, design and prep? Cultivated Creativity is for you! Click HERE to get started.
- Join my Online Forget Me Not (FMN) Card Club and elevate your hand made cards HERE.
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE Exclusive monthly PDF tutorial bundle when you subscribe to email list HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.