Are you getting excited about the upcoming Mini Catalog yet? There are so many fabulous new products coming our way!
Today I am sharing a sneak peek at a project made with some of the wonderful products featured in the Peaceful Poppies suite coming our way January 3rd, 2020.
This product suite is jam packed with an array of beautiful products that I think are going to be super popular.
The Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper features hand-painted blooms and watercolor washes that make beautiful backgrounds or focal points for cards, scrapbook pages, and other paper crafts. Patterns include floral prints, stripes, polka dots, and more. Love this paper!
This is just one of the awesome designer papers you can get a sampling of when you join my paper share. CLICK HERE for details.
The wonderful Painted Poppies Stamp Set is inspired by a field of poppies and features beautiful line-art images you can fill in with your choice of coloring techniques.
For this project I simply stamped the line images and chose not to color them in. Do you see the subtle images stamped all over the card base to create your own designer paper?
Greetings, greetings, and more greetings. Whatever the situation, the Peaceful Moments Stamp Set has the words you need to express your thoughts.
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ (folded in half) Poppy Parade cardstock
- 2-1/4″ x 3-3/4″ DSP
- 3-1/2″ x 2″ DSP
- 1-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ Whisper White cardstock
- 5-1/4″ x 4″ Whisper White cardstock (inside)
Want to give this project a try? CLICK HERE to download the printable tutorial FREE as my gift for stopping by.
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart. (Don’t forget, several of these products will not be available until 1/3/20)
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE QEUCFQEQ!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
The Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper is just one of the gorgeous new designer papers & ribbons coming our way in the January-June 2020 Mini catalog. You are going to LOVE them all!
Want to get a sampling of each of the new designer papers and/or ribbons from Stampin’ Up!? Last day to reserve your share is January 6, 2020. CLICK HERE for full details and to reserve your share.
The new 2021 January-June mini catalog starts January 5, 2021! Whoo Hoo! Catalogs have arrived and I have started mailing them out! Do you want one?
There are several ways to get the new catalog from me…
- Purchase the Starter kit & Join My Diemonds Team. It’s an exciting time to be demonstrator…you can even choose upcoming products from the new mini in your starter kit when you join in July! Yippee!!
- Have you placed an order with me in the last 6 months? If not, be sure to place an order with me this month to ensure you are on my list and I will be sure to get the new catalogs out to you.
- Become a Paper Pumpkin subscriber with me HERE.
- Join the Forget Me Not Club HERE
Thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator!
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE