Today I am sharing a gorgeous Flip fun fold card I created on my weekly Facebook LIVE featuring the a few products from the Peaceful Poppies product suite.
Did you know I am doing some LIVE papercrafting every Tuesday at 12:30PM EST in my CreativeLee Yours Studio Facebook group? I hope you and your crafty friends will join me next Tuesday.
The hand-painted blooms and watercolor washes featured in the Peaceful Poppies Suite make beautiful backgrounds or focal points on all your spring crafts. The outline poppy images accented by watercolor effects, allow you to choose from an array of inspiring coordinating colors to design your projects. Whether you’re sending a birthday card, your deepest sympathy, or celebrating a friendship, your handmade creations are sure to shine as bright as a field of poppies.
- 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ Blackberry Bliss cardstock
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ DSP Print 1
- (2) 3-1/8″ x 4-3/4″ Basic Black cardstock
- 3″ x 4-1/4″ DSP Print 2
- 7″ x 1-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4″ Basic Black cardstock
- 3″ x 4-1/4″ Whisper White cardstock
- Scrap Blackberry Bliss cardstock-punch
Did you miss the LIVE I did yesterday in my CreativeLee Yours Studio Facebook group? No worries, watch the video replay below to see how to re-create this project. Be sure to share the video with your crafty friends.
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the video)
If you love great layouts, fun folds & techniques, you will want to join me for my monthly Forget Me Not (FMN) card club where you will have access to tutorials to create shareable works of art featuring a variety of Stampin’ Up! products every month! Our Members Only private Facebook group already has over 450 fabulous tutorials-whoo hoo!!!
There are so many great perks with each club subscription option so be sure to click the links below to check out all the perks outlined in the member benefits.
Online Product Club (includes class card kits;only available in the US)
Online Tutorial Club (available globally)Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE AMXY34YD!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Whoo Hooo….it’s time for my annual Awesome April event! I have been holding this event for several years and many of my customers look forward to it each year. I hope you will love it as well.
Here is how it works…When you place an order with me from April 2nd – April 30th, for EVERY $25 you spend (before shipping/tax), you get a FREE item of your choice from my personal retired stash. Yippee FREE STUFF!
While I have plenty of great items to choose from, it is a first come first serve basis so get your orders in so you don’t miss your favorite items from my stash. See the full list of available items HERE.
Want to see my full line up of online classes? Click HERE.
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE