Have you noticed I have been posting quite a few birthday cards lately? I found myself without any cards one afternoon so am making sure I get plenty made. I give so many birthday cards and would hate to miss someone due to not having any cards ready when I need them.
Today I am sharing a super cute birthday card created by Stephanie Daniel for our Diemonds team swap using the Birthday Cheer stamp set and coordinating Detailed Birthday edgelit dies.
This awesome stamp set is so versatile to celebrate just about any joyous occasion. It is one of the products we already know will be retiring at the end of the Occasions catalog and will only be available while supplies last, so be sure to order yours before it’s are gone forever…when I checked this morning I was sad to see the coordinating dies have already sold out.
I love how Stephanie used the blends to color the various parts of the die-cut cupcakes to really bring them to life. They look so yummy!
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ (folded in half) Melon Mambo cardstock
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ Basic Black cardstock
- 3-3/8″ x 4-3/4″ Whisper White cardstock- die cut
- 2″ x 4-3/4″ Whisper White cardstock- die cut
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code NPH3Q44K from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Want to join us for the next team swap? Do you have a big wish list? Maybe you love to be the first to get your hands on brand new products! If you love Stampin’ Up! products and would enjoy getting a minimum 20% discount every time you purchase…then purchasing the Starter Kit is just what you need! This is by far the BEST DEAL EVER! Enjoy all the benefits risk FREE (no penalty to drop) when you purchase the ultimate Stampin’ Up! bundle ($99 Starter Kit) HERE!
What are you waiting for?
Not interested in selling? No worries…There are no requirements to sell to others, hold events, create a blog, etc… and no penalty when you drop. You can simply make your purchases and enjoy the product discount as long as you like.
- You can do this all at once to take advantage of the Host Rewards or in multiple orders (there is no limit). It is approx. $3.41 a day when you break it down.
- Your personal orders count towards your quarter sales (I am my best customer!-he he)
- For your first quarter you have from the time you sign up until the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter to meet the min. sales requirement.
Worried about project inspiration? No worries…I am here to help you! I share everything with my team for FREE- yes the Exclusive Tutorials, the FMN Club Tutorials, Class Tutorials, Paper Pumpkin BONUS tutorials and more.
I welcome hobby stampers to my team! When you purchase the kit and join thru me you will instantly become a Diemond and earn access to all the benefits.
Why not give it a try? Do it for YOU! Need more info... CLICK HERE for more details on joining my team.
Questions? Contact me today at firstname.lastname@example.org
Live local (I’m in Pfafftown, NC) and want to have a fun morning of games, prizes and stamping? Join me for Bloomin’ Stampin’ Bingo. Click HERE for full events details and to register for BINGO!
Want to earn EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month? Each month you will receive 12 tutorials all bundled together when you place a qualifying $50 order with me through my online store!
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and create shareable works of art featuring a variety of Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you will not want to miss HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE.