Today I am sharing a fun birthday card I created featuring the Up & Away thinlit dies. I just love these!
I added some adhesive sheets to the back of the Blackberry Bliss cardstock before die-cutting the detailed balloon.
I alternated between Lovely Lipstick and Melon Mambo cardstock to die-cut each layer behind the balloon and then added a bit of Clear Wink of Stella to add a bit of shimmer to the balloon.
To create the fun background I added some adhesive sheets to the back of Sahara Sand cardstock and then die-cut several of the Happy Birthday sentiments.
Applying the adhesive sheet before die-cutting the detailed die-cuts made this super easy to just peel and stick.
I used my paper snips to trim away any of the die-cut that extended beyond the edge of the layer.
On the inside I stamped the sentiment in Lovely Lipstick ink with the image from the Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set before adding some fun texture with the Softly Falling embossing folder.
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ Sahara Sand cardstock
- 5-1/4″ x 4″ Sahara Sand cardstock
- 4-1/2″ x 2-1/4″ Whisper White cardstock- punch/emboss
- 5″ x 3-3/4″ Whisper White cardstock (inside)
Maybe I went a little overboard with the glitter enamel dots 🙂 What do you think?
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Click HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code XC3KERTC from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.Don't forget, for EVERY $50 USD you spend before August 31, 2018 (before shipping and tax) earns you a $5 USD Bonus Days coupon code that can be used September 1–30, 2018. Now is a great time to order your favorites from the new catalog and earn your coupons! CLICK HERE for full details.
Want to earn EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month? Each month you will receive 12 tutorials all bundled together when you place a qualifying $50 order with me through my online store!
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE. Don’t forget to add the Limited Time Color Your Season products to claim your BONUS gift from me! Click HERE for details.