Do you pull images from the beautiful prints in your Designer Series paper (DSP) to create with? Today I have a lovely card that I created on my recent Facebook LIVE where I created this super cute ladder of plants featuring the Bloom Where You’re Planted Designer Series Paper (DSP)! Would you believe the majority of these fabulous plants are cut right out the of paper prints? So FUN!
Did you know I am doing some LIVE papercrafting every Tuesday at 12:30PM EST in my CreativeLee Yours Studio Facebook group? Jump on over and join the Facebook group now. Looking forward to seeing you and your crafty friends Tuesday for our next LIVE papercrafting!
The Bloom Where You’re Planted Designer Series Paper (DSP) offers lush images of potted plants and cascading greenery, along with background images that set the stage for your next creative project. The large sheets are sized to work with everything from scrapbooking to cardmaking, and so much more. Grab it and watch your projects grow!
Now is a great time to stock up and save on some of our most popular paper designs! The Bloom Where You’re Planted Designer Series Paper is just one of the NINE select Designer Series Paper (DSP) packs from the 2021-2022 Annual catalog you can currently enjoy a 15% discount on! See full details on the DSP Sale HERE.
- 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ (folded in half) Thick Basic White cardstock
- (2) 3-3/4″ x 5″ Cinnamon Cider cardstock
- 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ DSP-embossed
- (2) 1/4″ x 4-3/4″ DSP
- (2) 1/4″ x 4″ DSP
- 3″ x 3/8″ Cinnamon Cider cardstock -embossed
- 2-3/4″ x 3/8″ Cinnamon Cider cardstock -embossed
- 2-1/2″ x 3/8″ Cinnamon Cider cardstock -embossed
- Scraps DSP -plants
- Scrap Basic Gray cardstock- die cut pot
- Scrap Soft Succulent cardstock- die cut plant
- Scrap Basic White cardstock- die cut sentiment
- 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ Basic White cardstock
Want to give this one a try? Watch the video below to see how to re-create this project. Be sure to leave me a comment and share the video with your crafty friends! While you are watching, I would appreciate you subscribing to my YouTube channel.
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the video)
We are featuring the Plentiful Plants bundle used to create today’s project in my Plentiful Plants Summer Stamp Camp To Go. See details and register for the Plentiful Plants Summer Stamp Camp To Go HERE. Registration Ends Friday, July 30, 2021Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE QNWRKWYG!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
SAVE 15% ON DESIGNER SERIES PAPER!
We all love gorgeous Designer Series Paper, and during this incredible sale, you can enjoy a 15% discount on select papers from the 2021-2022 Annual catalog! Now is a great time to stock up and save on some of our most popular paper designs!
SALES PERIOD:1 JULY–2 AUGUST
Take a break from the summer heat and join me for a beautiful Summer Stamp Camp! Lets have some fun making cards to brighten someone days full of beautiful plants. See details and register for the Plentiful Plants Summer Stamp Camp To Go HERE.
Registration Ends Friday, July 30, 2021
Kits will be shipped out mid *August.
*Some items may go on back order, which could cause delays in shipping.
All Star Tutorial Bundle
Each month’s Tutorial Bundle will focus on a collection of products and includes TWELVE projects, with a how to video tutorial for each project, as well as photos, measurements and product lists. We even have measurements in both imperial and metric so anyone can create them. Yes, you’ll be able to create these projects right along with us!
What a great way to gain new & creative ideas and ALSO make the most of your products especially if you own the items in those collections.
The next subscription period is now open. See Full Details HERE
2021-2023 In Color Club:
With the launch of the new 2021-2022 Annual catalog, we have a crazy long wish list…let’s face it, we WANT IT ALL! This club is a fantastic way to get ALL of the new 2021-2023 In-Colors PLUS coordinating accessories without breaking the budget. You also get some AWESOME gifts too!
See full details and register HERE.
The new July-December 2021 Mini Catalog starts August 3, 2021! Whoo Hoo! Do you want one?
There are several ways to get the new catalog from me…
- Purchase the Starter kit & Join My Diemonds Team. It’s an exciting time to be demonstrator…you can even choose upcoming products from the new annual catalog in your starter kit when you join in July! Yippee!!
- Have you placed an order with me in the last 6 months? If not, be sure to place an order with me this month to ensure you are on my list and I will be sure to get the new catalogs out to you.
- Become a Paper Pumpkin subscriber with me HERE.
- Join the Forget Me Not Club HERE
Thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator!
July-December 2021 Mini Catalog Shares
I am happy to announce I am hosting a Designer Paper Share and a Ribbon Share! Yes, Stampin’ Up! has done it again… this catalog is absolutely fantabulous (I think you could hear me squealing from Maui when I got a sneak peek), and I’m super excited I get to share these awesome new designer papers and ribbons with you. You are going to LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them! Click HERE to learn more.
Deadline to register for the share is August 15, 2021. (US residents only).
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE