It’s no secret that one of my very favorite products is the Big Shot! It’s a manual (no electricity required), multipurpose die-cutting system that you can use to quickly and easily create die-cut or embossed shapes, envelopes, tags, and 3D items. Pair this fantastic tool with embossing folders to add delightful texture to all of your projects.
Did you know your favorite Framelits, Thinlits, and Edgelits dies can do more when paired with the Embossing Mats? Use with dies that have decorative ejection holes for additional embossing. Or use with cutting dies to emboss instead of cut. Includes Impressions Pad, thin silicone rubber mat, and thick silicone rubber mat.
Watch as Chad demonstrates the use of the embossing mats for your Thinlits, Framelits, and Edgelits.
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the video)
Hope You Enjoy,
Want to get your hands on these great products Chad featured in the video? Just click on the images below to add them to your cart!
Aren’t the embossing mats super cool? I am excited to share with you that these are just one of the many discounted items offered in our Year End Closeout sale going on now! Click HERE to see full promotion details.
CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code WFAQFHY4 from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Want to earn EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month? Each month you will receive 12 tutorials all bundled together when you place a qualifying $50 order with me through my online store!
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE.