Today I am sharing the BONUS card my Paper Pumpkin subscribers got to make at my May 2017 FMN class featuring the retiring Tie Dyed and A Sara Thing (from the April 2017 paper pumpkin kit) stamp sets.
This quick masculine card is perfect to let the men in your life know they are special. I made mine a Fathers Day card.
- 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ (folded in half) Soft Suede card base
- 3 1/8″ x 4 3/8″ Sahara Sand cardstock
- 2 5/8″x 3 7/8″ Very Vanilla cardstock
- 2 1/2″ x 3 3/4″ Very Vanilla cardstock- stamped
- 2 1/8″ x 3 1/4″ Very Vanilla cardstock- stamp/die cut
- 4″x 5 1/4″ Very Vanilla cardstock-inside
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…
Stamp Sets– Tie Dyed, A Sara Thing (April 2017 paper pumpkin kit)
Several products used to create today’s card are on the retiring list so be sure to get them before they are gone! Click here to see what items are still available
Click here to order your stamping supplies using host code P79ANNVM from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Not yet a Paper Pumpkin subscriber? Subscribe at PaperPumpkin.com by May 10 to get the next kit!