So many struggle coming up with ideas for masculine cards. Do you find it easy to create cards for the males in your life?
Today I am sharing an awesome fun fold card we created at my May 2020 Forget Me Not (FMN) class featuring the Best Catch stamp set.
Relax, slow down, and create cards for dads and other fishing enthusiasts with the Best Catch stamp set. This Distinktive stamp set makes it easy to create eye-catching projects.
This super cool stamp set is sadly on the retiring list ( along with several other supplies used to create today’s project) and at a discounted price-LOVE THIS! The retiring products are only available while supplies last through June 2, 2020, so be sure to purchase yours before they are gone. CLICK HERE to see all the retiring goodies and add them to your shopping cart.
Are you trying to figure out how I created the layer with the wonderful shades of green? This is one of the prints from The Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper…yes it’s true. This gorgeous paper features hand-painted impressionistic imagery in rich colors.
Hate you missed making this fabulous card… Great news, you can join my FMN online product or tutorial club anytime and get all the information to re-create this project-Whoo Hoo!
Did you know my club members (and my Diemonds Demonstrator Team) get each of the FMN class project tutorials PLUS additional BONUS tutorials FREE every month as part of their club membership? There are so many great perks with each subscription option so be sure to click the links below to check out all the perks outlined in the member benefits.
Online Product Club (includes class card kits;only available in the US)
Online Tutorial Club (available globally)Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE NBAKVNFQ!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Prefer a face to face experience? Don’t miss the next FMN local class (I’m in Pfafftown, NC)… It’s time to register for the next class!
Want to see my full line up of online classes? Click HERE.
It’s Stamping Bingo Time!
I am adjusting my upcoming Stamping BINGO event so it is now available to ANYONE in the United States! I miss my live customers, and we love doing Bingo together! So…I’m taking it online for all of us to have some fun while we are social distancing!
Don’t miss all the fun, fellowship and prizes…join me at my next Stamping Bingo event for some stamping and BINGO fun. This is not your typical Bingo- this is a whole lot more fun!
Everyone that joins will receive a swag bag before BINGO:
- Free gift for everyone attending Bingo (you are already a winner!)
- Two Make & Take packets with tutorials
- Lucky BINGO card to play 6 games of Bingo for hundreds of dollars in prizes
- Space is limited (registration will be open While Supplies Last)
The fun begins Saturday May 30 2:00 PM EST where we will play 6 games of Bingo and then create our cards. You have to join us LIVE on Zoom to play BINGO. If you cant join us LIVE, you will still get to enjoy the cards.
The $30 event registration pre-payment is due by May 13, 2020 to reserve your spot (includes the supplies to be shipped to you early so you can create your projects along with us PLUS a swag bag of supplies and the chance to play bingo and win door prizes!)
Our Make & Takes will all feature the stamp set “Music From the Heart” in the Mini Catalog. You can use any set you have, or add this on to your kit to be included.
Deadline to Register is May 13, 2020
Kits will ship out by May 25, 2020
Zoom event will be May 30, 2020 at 2PM EST
Click the button below to register now!
Prefer some assistance registering? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
The new 2020 August-December mini catalog starts August 4, 2020! Whoo Hoo! I have ordered the new catalogs, and will be mailing them out in the next week. Do you want one?
There are several ways to get the new catalog from me…
- Purchase the Starter kit & Join My Diemonds Team. It’s an exciting time to be demonstrator…you can even choose upcoming products from the new mini in your starter kit when you join in July! Yippee!!
- Have you placed an order with me in the last 6 months? If not, be sure to place an order with me this month to ensure you are on my list and I will be sure to get the new catalogs out to you.
- Become a Paper Pumpkin subscriber with me HERE.
- Join the Forget Me Not Club HERE
Thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator!
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE