This month’s theme is all about the awesome products in our Mini Catalog.
I hope you enjoy my creation.
Which stamp set is your favorite in the Mini Catalog? While there are so many wonderful sets to choose from, I would have to say my favorite stamp set is the oh, so sweet Distinktive Honey Bee.
I love that you can currently purchase this fabulous stamp set and the coordinating Detailed Bees Dies in a bundle and save 10%. Be sure to purchase yours soon…these are sadly on the retiring list and are only available while supplies last through June 2, 2020.
For today’s project I started with a Thick Whisper White card base and added a layer of Basic Black cardstock that I added texture to with the Corrugated 3D Embossing Folder.
Next, I stamped the beehive on a layer of White White cardstock that I die-cut using the Stitched Rectangle Dies.
I die-cut a couple of honeycombs out of Whisper White cardstock to use as a mask as I sponged the Crushed Curry cardstock layer.
I loved the varying depth of sponged color on the masks so used them in the layers on the card front as well.
The shimmer of the bee wings created with a touch of Wink of Stella and the shiny Black Foil die-cut sentiment add the finishing touches to the card front.
- 4-1/4″ x 11″ (folded in half) Thick Whisper White cardstock
- 2-3/4″ x 5-1/4″ Basic Black cardstock- embossed
- 2-3/8″ x 3-3/4″ Thick Whisper White cardstock- die cut
- 4″ x 2-1/2″ Thick Whisper White cardstock- die cut
- 3″ x 3-3/4″ Crushed Curry cardstock
- 2-3/4″ x 5-1/4″ Black Foil
- 2-1/4″ x 1-1/2″ Thick Whisper White cardstock- die cut
Hope you enjoy!
Thanks for coming by my blog today and taking part in this hop with us! I know you are going to love the other projects in this hop so don’t forget to click on the image below go to the next blog to find your way through all the blogs, you do not want to miss a project!
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Select products from the January–June 2020 Mini Catalog and 2019–2020 Annual Catalog are retiring, and this is the last chance for you to stock up! See full details HERE.
CLICK HERE to see all the retiring goodies and add them to your shopping cart.
Did you miss the Virtual Blue Ridge Winter Stampin Escape? No worries….you can now purchase the Blue Ridge Winter Stampin’ Escape Make & Take tutorials (PDF and videos) and enjoy each of these fabulous projects! Each tutorial bundle features 12 awesome projects.
Want to see my full line up of online classes? Click HERE.
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE