Need a fun Valentine card that is perfect for anyone on your list? Today’s project features the super versatile Honey Bee stamp set and coordinating Detailed Bees dies. These are some of my favorites from the new Spring Mini catalog.
With the Honey Bee Stamp Set, you’ll make greeting cards that are oh, so sweet! Use the greetings in this set to convey your thoughts of friendship and support.
Do you love the Golden Honey Specialty Designer Series Paper? This printed paper has black and white imagery with gold foil accents on some designs. Each sheet is double sided for twice the creative options! Great for card making, scrapbooking, and other paper crafts.
Earn this fancy paper FREE with a qualifying purchase January 3–March 31, 2020, during our Sale-A-Bration promotion! Whoo Hoo!!!!
This card would make a great companion to the little treat holder I shared the other day. Did you miss it? Click Here to see the post now.
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ Thick White cardstock
- 3-3/4″ x 5″ DSP
- (2) 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ Real Red cardstock
- 3-3/4″ x 5″ Whisper White cardstock (inside)
- 3-1/4″ x 4″ Crushed Curry cardstock
- 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ Gold Foil- die cut
- Scrap Whisper White cardstock- die cut bee
- Scrap Basic Black cardstock- punch
- Scrap Real Red cardstock- die cut hearts
I created this project for the Tutorial Medley project team. This team is comprised of a talented group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators sharing great ideas. There will be a wide variety of projects featuring multiple stamp sets each month that you will get for FREE if you are a subscriber to my newsletter… Whoo Hoo! Not yet a subscriber? Sign up HERE.
CLICK HERE to download the printable tutorial FREE as my gift for stopping by and stay turned for more in my newsletter!Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE NCHYDPCJ!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Join Dana and me, as we come together to bring you the Ultimate Virtual Winter ESCAPE! It’s just what you need to fight the winter blues!
You kit will include products to create fabulous cards, tags and 3D gift-able projects. Join us at your leisure (in your comfy PJ’s if you like), while connecting to other crafters in an exclusive Facebook group!
The Honey Bee Bundle featured for today’s project is just one of the awesome kit options you will not want to miss. See full details and register HERE!
Sale-A-Bration is all about MORE: more free, more rewards and more fun! When you join the Stampin’ Up! family thru me HERE during Sale-A-Bration you select $125 worth of the product of your choice and only pay $99 with FREE SHIPPING!
But that is not all, during Sale-A-Bration your kit also includes Extra Perks…Get the new mini paper trimmer (stinkin’ cute), a sampler pack of 6×6 Designer Paper PLUS an additional stamp set (any value) of your choice for FREE! Enjoy all the benefits risk FREE (no penalty to drop) when you purchase the ultimate Stampin’ Up! bundle…the Starter Kit!
As a demonstrator you will also earn all the great rewards when you shop during Sale-A-Bration, while enjoying the 20% product discount!
Questions? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text me at 336-671-1959… I would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have about joining or help you get started.
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE