Are you loving your Paper Pumpkin kits? I love being able to grab this little red box on the go. It’s perfect when waiting at the doctors office, while you are waiting during your children’s practices/activities, enjoying some relaxing paper crafting while traveling and so much more!
Today’s I am sharing an alternate non-traditional Valentine I created with the January 2020 I’ll Bee Yours Paper Pumpkin kit.
This kit had some super cute note cards and treat bags, but I decided I wanted to create a full size card so I pulled out some cardstock and started playing. I really like how this one turned out. What do you think?
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ (folded in half) Thick White cardstock
- (2) 1″ x 5-1/2″ DSP
- 3-7/8″ x 5-1/2″ Merry Merlot cardstock
- Note card from kit- die cut
Paper Pumpkin kits come with everything you need to create super cute quick & easy projects. When you become a subscriber you will receive a new surprise project kit with all the stamps, ink, and paper you need to make a fun, paper-crafting project every month. Everything is pre-cut and ready to go, saving you all the prep time. Your first kit even comes with a clear block.
Just think of the anticipation of creating a fun project to pin, show off, and share with your friends and family every month! Skip to the fun with us—sign up at www.paperpumpkin.com/subscribe?demoid=73266.
Paper Pumpkin is truly a great subscription/product. It was even ranked in the top 20 arts and crafts subscriptions by My Subscription Addiction! Whoo Hoo!!!!Check out the article HERE
Hope you enjoy!
CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE NCHYDPCJ!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
CELEBRATE A LOVELY DAY WITH FEBRUARY’S PAPER PUMPKIN KIT!
February’s Paper Pumpkin kit is coming, and love is in the air! The Lovely Day kit is versatile, elegant, and the perfect way to help you celebrate birthdays and other grand occasions.
The Lovely Day Paper Pumpkin kit coordinates perfectly with the Happy Birthday to You Stamp Set (item 152308), which is available as part of Stampin’ Up!’s Sale-A-Bration promotion. You can get it for FREE by reaching the qualifying purchase amount of $50 by March 31, 2020. Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message with your order to get this great stamp set FREE. I am happy to help.
About the February Kit:
- Makes nine cards and envelopes
- Card size: 4-1/4” x 5-1/2” (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2” x 5-3/4” (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Petal Pink, Pool Party, Pretty Peacock, Rich Razzleberry, Rococo Rose, and Old Olive
The last day to subscribe is February 10, so don’t delay…sign up at www.paperpumpkin.com/subscribe?demoid=73266!
There’s lots to love about Paper Pumpkin! Have you started your Holiday shopping? Need a great gift? Look no further. Paper Pumpkin™ prepaid subscriptions are an easy gift—you can choose to buy one, three, six, or 12 months up front in my online store and will receive the redemption code the same day.
Just click on the images below to add them to your shopping cart. Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Additional Exclusive Perks when you subscribe with me!
- Monthly FREE Club gathering where we will enjoy a couple hours of fun and relaxation as we all put our kits together.
- Private Facebook group
- FREE BONUS PDF with 8-12 alternative ideas on how to use your Paper Pumpkin kit (each month you are a subscriber with me).
What are you waiting for? Click Here to Subscribe today!
You may also call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help you get started.
Did you know? If you’re one of my Creativeleeyours Diemonds team members you’ll receive the BONUS PDF too (one of the many perks of being a member of my fabulous team!) Click HERE for more information on becoming a Diemond! It really is a great time to join the team.
Thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator!
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE