Today I am sharing a colorful card created by Belinda Rodgers for our Diemonds team swap featuring a burnishing technique. Belinda masked off the stamped water and then used sponges to apply multiple colors to the skyline and ground in the background. I really like how it looks like the bird in walking along a sandy beach.
Belinda used the Lilypad Lake stamp set and coordinating Lakeside framelit dies for her stamping and die-cut layers. This is a great bundle (one of my personal favorites) and I love you can currently save 10% when you purchase the stamp set and dies as a bundle.
- 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” Balmy Blue cardstock
- 5-1/4” x 4” Blueberry Bushel cardstock (save paper by die-cutting label out of center of layer)
- 5-1/8” x 3-7/8” Whisper White cardstock.
- Scrap Whisper White cardstock- stamping & die-cutting
- Scrap Granny Apple Green cardstock-die-cutting
- Scrap Shaded Spruce cardstock-die-cutting
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Click HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code XC3KERTC from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Time is running out to get 10 FREE ink pads when you join my team during the month of July (offer ends 7/31/18-that’s tomorrow!). During the month of July when you join my Diemonds team you can get an entire color family of Classic Stampin’ Pads of your choosing with your Starter Kit FREE-that is 10 FREE pads! See full promotion details HERE.
Enjoy all the benefits risk FREE (no penalty to drop) when you purchase the ultimate Stampin’ Up! bundle ($99 Starter Kit)!
I welcome hobby stampers to my team! When you purchase the kit and join thru me you will instantly become a Diemond and earn access to all the benefits. Do it for YOU! CLICK HERE for more details on joining my team.
Why not give it a try? Ready to get started? CLICK HERE to join the fun!
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever and during the July promotion you get a full set of ink pads FREE! See promotion details HERE.
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Buy 3, Get 1 FREE! Buy three packages of select Designer Series Paper and get one FREE during July! CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE