Welcome to our Demonstrator Training Blog Hop! You may be wondering what this hop is all about – we are a group of demonstrators that are part of a support program set up by Kylie Bertucci. In this group there is a wealth of knowledge from Kylie and her guest speakers designed to help demonstrators reach their goals within Stampin’ Up and I am super excited to be a part of it all again this year!
Today I am excited to share one last spooky alternate card I created with the Frights & Delights, September 2018 Paper Pumpkin kit. This one is one of my favorites.
Did you miss the kit video or any of the other alternates shared this week? No Worries, click on the links below to see each project.
I cut apart and wrapped the bags that came in the kit around layers of cardstock to create the great patterns in the background. I just love the depth of color created in the layers.
I brought the same depth of color to the card inside to change things up a bit.
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ (folded in half) Basic Black card base
- 4-5/8″ x 3-3/4″ Pumpkin Pie cardstock
- 4-3/8″ x 3-5/8″ Mango Melody cardstock- wrapped with bag from kit
- Tag from kit-cut off 1″
- 3-1/2″ x 3-1/16″ Basic Black cardstock
- 3-3/8″ x 3″ Gorgeous Grape cardstock- wrapped with bag from kit
- Approx. 18″ Twine from kit
- 5-1/8″ x 3-7/8″ Pumpkin Pie cardstock (inside)
- Tag from kit- cut off front (inside)
Not sure the pictures do it justice, but I added some Clear Wink of Stella to each of the bats to give them some nice sparkle. Super cute!
Thanks for coming by my blog today and taking part in this hop with us! I know you are going to love the other projects in this hop so don’t forget to use the list below to find your way through all the blogs, you do not want to miss a project! Currently you are visiting my blog – Wendy Lee-USA so have a look at the list below to see who is next.
Hope you enjoy!
Here are a few additional supplies needed to create today’s alternate project…
Did you know refills are currently available (for subscribers only) of select past kits? Right now you can even order the Frights & Delights full kit (includes the stamp set) as well as the refill kit! Yippee!!!
Click HERE to order your past kits using host code YWJDYVZX before they are gone from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
If you have been waiting for the perfect time to try Stampin’ Up!’s fabulous subscription program, there could not be a better time than now. You won’t get a cheaper introductory price on a Paper Pumpkin subscription this year, so make sure you sign up today at www.paperpumpkin.com/subscribe?demoid=73266 and enter promo code FLASH1018. Supplies are limited, and we don’t want anyone to miss out.
- The flash sale begins October 8 at 12:01 AM (MT).
- The sale runs while supplies last or until October 10 at 11:59 PM.
- If our supply runs out before October 10, we’ll end the sale and automatically begin accepting new subscribers for November (which will be our one-of-a-kind, exclusive holiday kit in a specially-designed box).
- This offer is for new subscribers only. (must use a new email address)
- Not valid on prepaid subscriptions.
- Discount applied to one kit per month for the first month of a new subscription. After the first month, the price for the subscription will return to $19.95(USD).
- New customers must enter promo code FLASH1018 at www.paperpumpkin.com/subscribe?demoid=73266 before the sale ends to receive the introductory price of $5(USD).
Click HERE to learn more about the Paper Pumpkin subscription program.
Additional Exclusive Perks when you subscribe with me!
- Monthly FREE Club gathering where we will enjoy an hour of fun and relaxation as we all put our kits together.
- Private facebook group
- FREE BONUS PDF with 10-12 alternative ideas on how to use your Paper Pumpkin kit (each month you are a subscriber with me).
What are you waiting for? Click Here to Subscribe today!
If you’re one of my Creativeleeyours Diemonds team members you’ll receive the BONUS PDF too (one of the many perks of being a member of my fabulous team!) Click HERE for more information on becoming a Diemond! It really is a great time to join the team.
Thank you for choosing me as your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator!
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE.