Step it up can mean different things to different people when it comes to paper crafting. It could mean elements are stepped up by adding some dimension or added techniques, fun folds and/or elements to step up the skill level of the project. For today’s stepped up project, I decided to focus on the Casual paper crafter.
Overall the project is fairly simple, so any crafter could create this one with limited supplies, but I added an embossed sentiment and popped the laser cut layer up on foam adhesive strips to add a bit more dimension and introduce one of my favorite techniques…heat embossing. This is a simple technique that creates such a fabulous WOW factor to any project!
The Dandy Laser-Cut Paper allows you to easily create unforgettable scenes of nature with the fine, detailed, laser-cut images. You’ll love the elegance you can add to your projects.
I layered the laser cut paper over the top of one of the nature inspired prints in the Dandy Garden Designer Series Paper (DSP). Immerse yourself in nature with the Dandy Garden Designer Series Paper. You’ll see dragonflies, bees, foliage, and more–all guaranteed to bring a natural look to your projects. This papercrafting staple is great scrapbook paper, card making paper, and more!
I think the extra details with the gingham ribbon and ladybug trinket add a special touch to this simple project.
- 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ (folded in half) Thick Basic White cardstock
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ DSP
- (2) 3-1/2″ x 5″ Vellum
- (2) Laser Cut Paper for layers
- 3-1/8″ x 1-1/8″ Basic Black cardstock for sentiment
- 2″ x 5-1/4″ DSP (inside)
I hope this gave you a little creative inspiration.
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE M7USSPUU to take advantage of all my Rewards!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
If you love great deals, our Last-Chance Products Sale is the perfect time to shop. Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies from the July–December 2021 Mini Catalog. What are you waiting for? Start shopping! After all, this selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last.
CLICK HERE to see all the retiring goodies and add them to your shopping cart.
Receive 12 tutorials all bundled together featuring products from the Sand & Sea Suite!
Purchase the June 2021 bundle here for $15 USD:
The Maker’s Mojo team is excited to bring you the Eden’s Garden Stamp camp to go. Enter your creative space with blooming beauty and bounty! See details and register for the Eden’s Garden Stamp Camp To Go HERE.
Registration Ends Friday, November 12, 2021 or while supplies last
Kits will be shipped out late *November.
*Some items may go on back order, which could cause delays in shipping.
Stampin’ Up! is about connecting with others AND sharing our LOVE of crafting. When you connect and craft from May 4 — June 14, 2021, qualifying orders will receive our generous Stampin’ Rewards PLUS additional rewards!
- Hosts can earn Stampin’ Rewards based on order totals for an entire party. Ready to HOST an online party? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or email me at email@example.com and we can get your party started!
- Outside of the party setting, additional Stampin’ Rewards are available to those who place individual orders that meet a min. $250 USD. Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE
2021-2023 In Color Club:
With the launch of the new 2021-2022 Annual catalog, we have a crazy long wish list…let’s face it, we WANT IT ALL! This club is a fantastic way to get ALL of the new 2021-2023 In-Colors PLUS coordinating accessories without breaking the budget. You also get some AWESOME gifts too!
See full details and register HERE.
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE